Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cc30

Have they ever shown baby josh standing up? He always seems to be carried from what I’ve seen.

Reactions: 2

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
i think it's more the nit walking combined with other things. He always looks quite vacant / squinting the rare pic she has posted of him standing holding on to things he always seems to be on tiptoes
yes i noticed about the tip toes too

nightmareonbondstreet

It wouldn’t shock me if not everything was 100% authentic. People will assume that, because they appear to be wealthy, everything will be authentic. I know quite a few well off people that will still wear Dubai specials, be it handbags or watches. One fella in particular own property all over London but most of the designer watches he wears are knock offs. People don’t question it because they know he’s rich. Why would a rich person wear fakes?
Thats what I wondered. My husband and I met someone on holiday once who had a lot of family money and he openly admitted apart from his watch which was a present everything he owns is fake. So it wouldn’t surprise me if they’re picking stuff up on all these holidays

maisy24

i'm so glad i found this thread! I've always found this pair so vacuous and odd. Did anyone else see that video Josh posted of their older son, where he (i'm trying to figure out how to write this politely) was playing naked, and... everything was on display?? I reported the post and IG said there was no violation, even though this BABY was completely naked?? i wanted to cry after seeing that post - just awful awful awful.
Oh yes, we saw that. They are a pair of idiots. It's worrying.

• Sad

Mmc

Chatty Member
I’m not sure he’s with them, the Polaroid type picture Sophie posted on the plane of baby Josh had Tuesdays date stamp on it 03/10 and according to the ebbsfleet Twitter Josh was playing in Tuesday nights game. They also have another game Saturday

4fourHon

She's posted photos of them travelling now. Odd that she's trying to make out like she's just gone now.

Rmd0609

Do you think they have a nanny? Not sure if they can actually afford a full time one, but she does seem to go to lots of places and make it look easy with 2 under 2!

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Ahhh they must have gone to kidspace and little josh was holding two ball pit balls constantly around the place even on the go-karts , Big josh was heard saying ‘put the balls down”, but little josh was still holding them for dear life… It was good to see him standing up though…..I have two and I can’t remember them constantly holding things unless it was there cuddle teddy at bedtime.
He was very alert and fascinated with the sensory lights in certain areas.

Pjta

I really really thought the old lady at the front of the Southend mixture was Elliott's daughter!

• Haha