Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mmc

Chatty Member
That hair Ad, could have been pre recorded.

I can't see her allowing crooked teeth Sophie to take the boys to Dubai without her?.
I’m sure Sophie posted a pic of herself, Holly and baby Josh on the plane, strange that she hasn’t posted anything herself yet

Reactions: 1

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Hollie said he was named Dustin because they wanted a meaningful name because he was born premature, and it means strong little warrior or something. The Ed Sheeran song is a coincidence!

Pjta

He does but the funny screaming Donald Duck noise in the bath vid and the Thomas the tank video is hilarious

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I originally thought Dustin was a stupid name, but after Josh shared this i listened to the song lyrics and i can understand why they choose it, and now i actually love the name.

Dusty though, not Dustin
Screenshot_20230719-175920.png

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
The family have a shop in East Ham high street. The shop is still there, not sure if it opens.
Ah, thank you. They've definitely featured one of the stores during an early episode of TOWIE - Arg ended up ruining an expensive watch he hadn't even paid for yet.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Omg look at her latest story the filters made her look like Coco the fkn clown 🤡.

she must know she's a dog with no filter
---
Omg look at her latest story the filters made her look like Coco the fkn clown 🤡.

she must know she's a dog with no filter

Pjta

Oh my goodness that poor little girl!! That's disgusting she is burnt all over!!! How thick are these people?! I'm actually horrified that they are making these public posts with their babies burnt?!

Mmc

Chatty Member
Her parents live in a normal semi detached house so does Katie. Not sure about Sophie. The family have money, are comfortable but aren’t rich rich if that makes any sense. As a footballer Josh was probs earning anything from £1000-£2000 a week playing for the likes of orient etc. so not a lot considering the life they appear to live. I actually think a lot of the money has come from Hollies ‘businesses and Instagram work’ over the years. As crazy as it sounds for the area they live in £950,000 is cheap. The area is full of footballers & bankers. You don’t get change from a million these days for a normal house.
I think Sophie’s house is on Thewrightbuild insta which I think is Georgies business page…. The latest 3 grid posts

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Yes she could be?

It looks a very big, unusually low down bump though, for under 12 weeks, if she is.

It's a fashion disaster the skirt with the spare tyre? or is it baby?.