Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you google his name the case comes up but think he was underage so couldn’t name him
Yeah him and another lad were convicted of 'sexual assault' of a young girl coming from a disco in Warrenpoint (it was rape though, it was common knowledge in the area) age 16 & 17- that's why you won't find his name online in relation to it. They served 2-3yrs from what I remember.

Reactions: 1
What is his full name? I already tried Villius Newry rape

Oh, only seeing above

He must only be like 26/27 now. What age is Hollie??
Yeah his info is on his bio, born in 1994. Not sure what age she is, her birthday is in July but she never makes reference to it? I think she's a good bit older though (or maybe just looks it?)

Yeah his info is on his bio, born in 1994. Not sure what age she is, her birthday is in July but she never makes reference to it? I think she's a good bit older though (or maybe just looks it?)
I think she is near 30 I could be wrong any idea about the social worker

I think she's about 33, so a fair bit older than him. He seems like a bit of a gold-digger, doubt he'd have the gym setup and all without Hollie (or her family).

Reactions: 3
He seems like a bit of a gold-digger, doubt he'd have the gym setup and all without Hollie (or her family).
I don't think hes a gold digger as such? Just was happy to plod along doing what he was doing. I'd say Hollie pushed him into being his own boss, she did all the paperwork for the bank and stuff at the time. (It was on her stories)

I’m so glad I found out about him from here I was going to go to his gym n all
Yeah she's trying to bury his past saying it's all lies and rumours. I cant decide if she doesnt know and is genuinely believing it's all tit, or she does know and is bluffing, hoping people will ignore it if she says it's just trolls trying to wreck her relationship?🤷‍♀️

I think she is near 30 I could be wrong any idea about the social worker
It seems to be to do with his wee brother? If it is, and I was a social worker, I wouldn't even entertain her interference in the situation tbh? She's not family.

Last edited:
I’m so glad I found out about him from here I was going to go to his gym
I don't think hes a gold digger as such? Just was happy to plod along doing what he was doing. I'd say Hollie pushed him into being his own boss, she did all the paperwork for the bank and stuff at the time. (It was on her stories)

Yeah she's trying to bury his past saying it's all lies and rumours. I cant decide if she doesnt know and is genuinely believing it's all tit, or she does know and is bluffing, hoping people will ignore it if she says it's just trolls trying to wreck her relationship?🤷‍♀️

It seems to be to do with his wee brother? If it is, and I was a social worker, I wouldn't even entertain her interference in the situation tbh? She's not family.
She seems very false around him or treating him like a baby I can’t have her at all

She’s def in her 30’s, she said something about being in her 40’s. She looks about 35

I meant she said something about being in her 30’s 😂

And if there’s social workers involved in that wee boys welfare, she shouldn’t be plastering him all over social media.

Last edited:
You'd also think she'd get him a better tutor. Did you read that sheet he was holding up in the photo?
Christ, I wouldn't be trusting them with any English tuition 😂

Reactions: 3
Villius had a pic of him and his mum on his Facebook a few months ago so they must still be on speaking terms and not estranged. Is Vilnius’s dad the wee fellas dad?

Villius had a pic of him and his mum on his Facebook a few months ago so they must still be on speaking terms and not estranged. Is Vilnius’s dad the wee fellas dad?
No they're still close, he didn't go back home after being released (I don't think that would've been a good idea) but there wasn't a dad on the scene when he was younger, so I'd assume they've got different ones- but I could be totally wrong? There was only him and his mum when he was growing up.

More this morning about getting the police involved I’m just uncomfortable at her sharing on Instagram

Reactions: 2
More this morning about getting the police involved I’m just uncomfortable at her sharing on Instagram
Same- and all the photo's of him the past while? It's like she's trying to prove that he loves being with them and he's well cared for etc- but it's uncomfortable to watch? Let the poor child sleep instead of sticking a phone in his face??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.