Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
1A49C5AE-C65C-43E4-963A-CF8BDA692353.jpeg
Didn't the Roman gladiator style sandal trend die out about about 10 years ago? I’ve never met anyone who’s so dooley and stuck in the past when it comes to style/fashion. Everything down to her quiff just screams 2010.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Columbo

VIP Member
The pair of them are pathetic assholes. Feel sorry for the child in it all.

Thread suggestion:

Daddy’s a rapist, Mummy’s no lady,
Who will be left holding the baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

notsodumbblonde

Is it just me or does she not seem the least bit maternal? The story she has lifting him up to the camera, it’s not like a mother and baby kind of intimate interaction. It’s like he’s a doll she’s just using to dress up and tag brands in, and like she’s using him as a trophy to show off that she’s snapped into shape. Notice she keeps dropping that he’s 9 weeks while at the same time posing in crop tops and lifting up her top to show her gym leggings, it’s SO obvious she keeps mentioning his age to reaffirm how skinny she got in the 9 weeks! Strange relationship with a newborn.

Earwigger

The obvious digs at the ex are just pathetic and in really bad taste. The background music is all R-E-S-P-E-C-T and I Can See Clearly Now, the latest post about 'sometimes the weight you need to lose isn't on your body'.... foe someone that said staying quiet is best and karma will handle it, she's doing an awful lot of childish coded talking. And the smirky head on her. Isn't she the lucky one to be the mother with all the power who can hold the child to ransom....I think it's the worst trait in a woman. I've been in that situation before where a relationship ended badly and we had a child together and I always remember my mum saying to me 'don't be one of those women who holds the child against him for what has happened between the pair of you'. If he's a good dad then that's good enough. Can't have too many people loving you.

Earwigger

She is not a girl's girl. That's my biggest gripe with her. Dismissed the claims of the girl (and the guilty verdict) against the ex and I very clearly remember her putting up post in support of Paddy Jackson the rugby player when he was accused of gang rape and saying she didn't believe the girl. Regardless of if you think Paddy Jackson was guilty he sent texts talking about the girl as a "spit roast" while his mate said she sobbed & bled in the taxi on the way home. How do you come out and put up a post in support of someone like that. Tells me all I need to know about Holly. All about the appearance. Once a jersey puller, and then thought she had a good looking man in Vilius and that they were Newry's answer to Posh & Becks.

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
The obvious digs at the ex are just pathetic and in really bad taste. The background music is all R-E-S-P-E-C-T and I Can See Clearly Now, the latest post about 'sometimes the weight you need to lose isn't on your body'.... foe someone that said staying quiet is best and karma will handle it, she's doing an awful lot of childish coded talking. And the smirky head on her. Isn't she the lucky one to be the mother with all the power who can hold the child to ransom....I think it's the worst trait in a woman. I've been in that situation before where a relationship ended badly and we had a child together and I always remember my mum saying to me 'don't be one of those women who holds the child against him for what has happened between the pair of you'. If he's a good dad then that's good enough. Can't have too many people loving you.
I couldn’t agree with this any more!! Women that do this are just scummy as fuck! That sweet little baby didn’t ask to be born to those pair of balloons and look at the mess already! And for it to be played out so publicly. Fair enough if they’ve broke up, but the childish digs from Hollie is just embarrassing on her behalf!

Reactions: 14

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Think Hollie is in labour
Alert the PSNI, Gardai, fire services, coast guard, Please send some Luna by Lisa for her ‘hurr’, some lipgloss, some white Freddys to go home in, and someone PLEASE get her a fucking hair bobble for a ponytail without that ridiculous quiff ... god speed poor wee baby !! Imagine seeing Ronald McDonald looking down at ya and you only 5 seconds old 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14

notsodumbblonde

Its absolutely clear. Clear that the majority of people posting on here need to take a good look at themselves. Is Holly Campbell's life so interesting that it requires this level of discussion and analysis? The girl doesn't force anyone to watch her stories - you either choose to or you don't.

1. Its odd that she seems to annoy you all so much, but you continue to watch
2. Not only do you watch, you go to the bother of working out her relationship status via FB/Insta
3. Then you come on here to discuss it, and try to out-bitch each other about her

Guarantee at least one of the shit-posters here have a child who is being constantly warned about the dangers of social media and bullying, what a joke.

Don't @ me after this, extolling the virtues of free speech online etc, there's no defence for the spiteful and nasty crap you have been coming out with on here. Trying to defend it just makes you more of a sociopath.
You’re also the one taking the time out of your day to create a new account to only comment on this thread, hypocrite much? Kids in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. Why does Hollie willingly choose to blog and have a public profile to over 25,000 people, she’ll take good critique all day long but anything negative said on her page will be deleted so we say the negative here, everyone is entitled to their opinion on someone with a public social media presence be it positive or negative, as I’ve said I’m sure they’re shallow enough to take the good comments all day long but God forbid someone says something negative and they’re perceived as ‘jealous’ or ‘spiteful’. No, we’re just realistic. So piss off cos you’re not welcome on this thread if you’re taking time out of your day to contribute to it, you’re so hypocritical and contradictory yourself 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Mirrormirror21

Hollies mum looked fabulous but she’s obviously as much a dickhead as Hollie is for I know if my mother knew I wasn’t inviting the father of my child to his christening, she would give me a harsh reality check ✅ and tell me to wise up and forget about my own problems for one day for the sake of my son

Reactions: 12
Actually made an account just to write here, I am so filled with rage I actually want to message her. She doesn’t have sympathy for anyone else all about her dad. I get the mans elderly and injured but he’s not dying and that’s what she has to realise.
I have someone close to me under 30with cancer and needs emergency surgery to remove it, they can’t get it and are paying private at £10k to save their life. She should count her blessings this isn’t her and I hope if she reads this she takes a long hard look at herself and realise the actual emergency situations that are currently happening.To her her daddy is important but she’s got to realise to the NHS he currently isn’t important. She really needs to stop complaining all over Instagram it’s doing nothing for her only pissing people off and insulting the NHS, if she was that bloody worried she would put her money where her mouth is and pay private.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

BoPeeping

She's foreign also, hell be able to tell her his side in their own native tongue. Only consolation is all her children are boys he mightnt be interested
This is a strange comment with such xenophobic undertones, just an unnecessary point to make. I’m sure they’ll speak in whatever language suits them.

To the point, Why does Hollie still dress like a skeet? Those Nike bottoms 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Nark82

What makes a troll a troll? 😂😂😂😂
Hollie has a short memory. When she was first dating her baby daddy she posted a series of stories alluding to his previous conviction and more or less saying he was falsely accused. He was FOUND GUILTY. If that isn't trolling a victim of sexual assault....to a platform of over €20k followers, I don't know what is.

Reactions: 10
Honestly click the link it will work. Where she’s going the child looks like her daddy? He’s a the image of vilius. Well he was never gonna come out looking like her really was he she’s had that much work done

• Haha

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
I don’t it’s fair to imply, as others have done on this thread already, that he’s a paedophile. He allegedly has a conviction for sexual assault (rape) of an underage girl while he himself was also a minor. This is absolutely 110% wrong of course and makes him of questionable character but I think it’s unfair to imply he’s a paedophile.
Nothing 'allegedly' about it. He has a conviction for rape. The more worrying thing is he is a personal trainer. Think anyone who works one on one with females should have to disclose such convictions. Same with Declan 'I am a human' trainor having domestic abuse charges against him.