Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the most recent insta story about being treated unfairly by social workers? As a social worker I am DYING to know what this is about.
YES!! As the only child she regularly shows is Vilius's wee brother, I cant help but be curious!

As a mother, I'd like to think she'd be proactive in keeping her children safe. I don't think they were ever 'friends' though? They're part of a local 'clique' who moved in the same circles (hair/beauty/fitness) and would end up at the same events and stuff. I don't think Ingrid is as into that scene anymore? Just gets on with her work and family life.
I really like Ingrid, she is really hardworking and seems to have done very well for herself and good on her, with a proper business and not all this ad heavy stuff!

Reactions: 3
I really like Ingrid, she is really hardworking and seems to have done very well for herself and good on her, with a proper business and not all this ad heavy stuff!
And i love watching her do her house up-its beautiful!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Same here!! Her taste is lovely, and shes not afraid to admit when something is rank! She just re-does it and laughs.
Maybe she could lend some of her taste to hollie....her granny flat had potential, but is an absolute state

Reactions: 1
YES!! As the only child she regularly shows is Vilius's wee brother, I cant help but be curious!
I wasn’t sure if this possibly revolves around Villius’s brother as she then put up a picture saying “he’s back”. So didn’t know if it was just he’s back in her house or back to them as a family if you get me

Possibly. But surely they wouldn't have any dealings with Hollie over a case involving him? She's not family or a guardian?🤔🤔🤔
I'm thinking that perhaps something has happened within Vilius' family, and now Hollie and Vilius are trying to gain guardianship over the wee fella.
Whatever it is, she seems to be stuck right in there and it might explain why she's angry at the social workers, I can't imagine they'd be willing to hand the child over to them when they've only been together a wet weekend.

I'm thinking that perhaps something has happened within Vilius' family, and now Hollie and Vilius are trying to gain guardianship over the wee fella.
Whatever it is, she seems to be stuck right in there and it might explain why she's angry at the social workers, I can't imagine they'd be willing to hand the child over to them when they've only been together a wet weekend.
Exactly! Whatever about him gaining custody, I cant see them entertaining her at all?! I know if i was a social worker I wouldnt even respond to anyone not related, especially if they were on a rant about a situation they might not know all the details or regulations about.
And if there's any conditions relating to him they'll have to be taken into account I imagine?

I see Karen Daly from the Academy is the new "health and fitness columnist" for Local Women magazine. Isn't that what Hollie used to do? I noticed Karen made it clear she is "fully qualified" whereas Hollie is a MUA

I see Karen Daly from the Academy is the new "health and fitness columnist" for Local Women magazine. Isn't that what Hollie used to do? I noticed Karen made it clear she is "fully qualified" whereas Hollie is a MUA
Karen's a Grade A dose...

Reactions: 4
If Hollie thinks she is going to gain legal guardianship over a kid brother of a fella she’s only known 5 minutes, she is far mistaken. Asking people if they had had negative experiences of Social Workers 🙄 She has no clue. Silly girl!

She is absolutely mental....all in their business after 5 mins...shes so desperate its unreal 🤯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.