Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No matter what it is, she needs to keep it off social media...noone knows whats happened so putting up polls etc about people shouldnt be in the job is pathetic. Being vague saying other people are in the wrong, maybe shes not hearing what she wants to hear. If this isny about herself and herself alone, she hs absolutely no business plasterin it all over her insta.
Totally agree.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else not get Hollie videoing her dad? I know it’s been said before but it’s so boring! The man hit mumbles like Ozzy Osborne and you can’t make out a word he’s saying, it’s basically Hollie asking him stupid questions and him making some inaudible noise. 😴

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else not get Hollie videoing her dad? I know it’s been said before but it’s so boring! The man hit mumbles like Ozzy Osborne and you can’t make out a word he’s saying, it’s basically Hollie asking him stupid questions and him making some inaudible noise. 😴
She's been doing it for years. She's always taking the piss out of him...😣

So whats the actual deal here with her and that wee boy. She hasnt put him down in weeks....sittin without a booster seat in her car bringin him round the country....HE👏🏻IS👏🏻NOT👏🏻YOUR👏🏻CHILD and if you insist on bringing him everywhere with you, at least make sure he is safe.....social workers would have somethin to say about that!!

Reactions: 5
What is with those stories she puts up sideways, turn your phone round ffs!! Thos dopey eyebrows that look wet and those lashes are a complete mess

Its all so over the top, big fake brows, ridiculous lashes, lips like a badly stuffed couch, fake teeth, the big 90s wig...thers nothing real about her...tone it down for gods sake!

• Haha
She wasnt long disposin of the wee fella when she wants a nite away!

Reactions: 1
Can anyone tell me why Hollie has now made an Instagram page for the wee fella and why she's got her website linked on it?!!? What the actual duck.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I know!!! Seriously, what is she playing at?! No wonder she's having issues with social workers.
Does she not realise she can fight all she wants and post all she wants. Set up as many instas take as many photos as she wishes and she will still not win that case because he’s a convicted rapist.

Reactions: 5
What shes doin with that wee boy is completely inappropriate. He is nothing to her. She needs a good talkin to, she is so pathetically desperate that shes elbowin her way into his family so he cant get rid of her....she needs to step back because this will all blow up in her face.

So the wee fella's back at school- in his Mum's home town so she obviously still has custody. That's some trek for them every morning and evening?! I wonder is the Mum ill maybe and they're fighting for temporary custody and having difficulty because of Vilius's conviction?

Vil had snaps up a few weeks ago with pictures of his mums partners page and it said that he assaulted his little brother etc and since this Hollie has had the child daily so they’re obviously looking custody of the child
68049015-3162-4993-9E34-B425BAF59CA8.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.