Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also not to bothered about the father when she took herself of to France last week, but fortunately for us she didn’t update us every 15 mins on that as she was ‘taking a break from Instagram’ or in other words trying to be sneaky & not let on she flew to France during a pandemic. 🤷🏽‍♀️

See she's back to being Dr Hollie today with her conspiracy posts. That must be why she's not too bothered about her poor da's health now that she's having half the town traipse through the house.

Reactions: 2
😂😂she has the video of “her puttin on her face tan” up now...not a thing on the brush and at the end “spraying” her face,and doesnt even press the sprayer 🙈

• Haha
Just watched that video, she looks so scary and agree the brush is dry and she doesnt spray anything.
Her tiktoks are too cringy

• Haha
Everything is-desperate to be lmds bff-this barbra business, never once has lmd referred to her as this....

her face without the make up is actually FRIGHTENING. I honestly think she'd be better without the big HD brown and thick black lashes too. The drawn on lips too are terrible. Do ye ever notice when she talks to the camera she turns phone sideways.. such a poser and loves herself. Hollie embrace your natural self and tone it back hun

[QUOTE="peachypeachypeach, post: 1979124, member: Hollie embrace your natural self and tone it back hun
[/QUOTE]
I have to agree, I think she'd appeal to a lot more if she toned it down a bit. The lashes and brows are too heavy for everyday, and while she can't change the lips unless she dissolved the fillers, she could just go nude or glossy. I would find her makeup very intimidating if i went to her to get mine done? She's actually tiny in real life, and the combo of the big hair, brows/lashes and lips is alarming!
I see she's being sent ss of what's being said here and maintains she doesnt care what 'lies' are being said about her. I've yet to see any 'lies', but maybe I missed something?

Also if she hasnt read on here like she claims, how does she know what 'lies' are supposedly on here?
She sounds venomous in her statement there, pure hissing.

She would never be one of these people to take time out of day, to write stuff-so she takes time out of her day to tell us 😑

Also if she hasnt read on here like she claims, how does she know what 'lies' are supposedly on here?
She sounds venomous in her statement there, pure hissing.
Apparently she 'found'the website around April time (I'd say because of the LMD thread!) and hadn't looked since. Her 'followers' have been sending her ss of this thread, hence her wee rant this morning.

I actually found this site because of her initial rant, that was when there was the irish instagrammers thread and she was mentioned on it along with others. Bless her, she actually directed her followers here, hope more join.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t think she’s been back to Ingrid to get the nails done, they were besties before lockdown. Wonder what happened?

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she’s been back to Ingrid to get the nails done, they were besties before lockdown. Wonder what happened?
Ingrid moved just at the start of lockdown. Hollie probably doesn't have time to go to get them done so far away now with all her wee hols and keeping Villius happy...🙄

His mum must be young if she has a wee boy. I thought it was the BF’s son initially

I reckon Ingie has decided to keep her distance from Hollie given the sexual assault Vilius was convicted of a while back.
Being in the company of someone like that doesn't look too good on the "grid".

I reckon Ingie has decided to keep her distance from Hollie given the sexual assault Vilius was convicted of a while back.
As a mother, I'd like to think she'd be proactive in keeping her children safe. I don't think they were ever 'friends' though? They're part of a local 'clique' who moved in the same circles (hair/beauty/fitness) and would end up at the same events and stuff. I don't think Ingrid is as into that scene anymore? Just gets on with her work and family life.

Has anyone seen the most recent insta story about being treated unfairly by social workers? As a social worker I am DYING to know what this is about.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.