Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same- and all the photo's of him the past while? It's like she's trying to prove that he loves being with them and he's well cared for etc- but it's uncomfortable to watch? Let the poor child sleep instead of sticking a phone in his face??
The poor wee lad looked well pissed off at her filming him. She shouldn't be sharing images of children that aren't hers on her social media.

Reactions: 2
And the “Homework time” caption...🙄 Poor child being plastered over social media.

Its disgusting. That child has nothing to do with her. Her boyfriends wee brother is just that-HIS brother. No amount of showin him on your instagram and shovin a phone in his face when hes sleepin will make u anything other than his brothers partner.

Whatever the story with social services is, this wouldnt be doing any of them any favours I imagine?? If it is to do with him he definitely shouldn't be plastered all over her social media? Even if its not, he still shouldn't be plastered on her social media!

Reactions: 3
I wonder do these “influencers” not get it that people follow them for a reason which is usually a skill such as hair, beauty, fashion, etc. Not their house decor, stupid quotes, ads, or mundane day to day life.

Reactions: 4
I wonder do these “influencers” not get it that people follow them for a reason which is usually a skill such as hair, beauty, fashion, etc. Not their house decor, stupid quotes, ads, or mundane day to day life.
I am sick of seein luna stuff, black magic tan and freddie jeans 😴😴

Me too. Even all this social worker stuff and the poor kid caught in the middle of it, plastered all over social media.

Reactions: 1
Me too. Even all this social worker stuff and the poor kid caught in the middle of it, plastered all over social media.
She has no manners with other peoples kids. Her niece all over it too

She said before it was no ones business who the child belonged to. This was after people were saying the child was his. So I wonder is there more too it I was having drinks with a pt from newry the weekend who went to school with him said he would of never got the clearance after being convicted to be a proper pt it must all be in her name. As for her posting someone else’s child in her actual bed. No harm if I seen some woman put my kid in her bed I’d absolutely go through her lips and all

She said before it was no ones business who the child belonged to. This was after people were saying the child was his. So I wonder is there more too it I was having drinks with a pt from newry the weekend who went to school with him said he would of never got the clearance after being convicted to be a proper pt it must all be in her name. As for her posting someone else’s child in her actual bed. No harm if I seen some woman put my kid in her bed I’d absolutely go through her lips and all
She really isn't doing herself any favours if the whole social services thing is to do with him?? Her whole page/stories has changed the past while- half the time it's just pictures of products she sells, the other half is of him & her and promoting the whole PT side of things? She never posts makeup or anything only the odd lash pic- and any she does post are filtered to death so you know the makeup doesn't actually look anything like the pic??

Yeah his info is on his bio, born in 1994. Not sure what age she is, her birthday is in July but she never makes reference to it? I think she's a good bit older though (or maybe just looks it?)
She’s turned 33 and he’s 26. I know lots of couple with that age gap and it’s the man is always older, I dunno could I deal with going out with a fella 7 years younger than me cos as we all know men take about 10 times longer to grow up and mature than women 😂 I’d just feel like I’d be at a completely different stage of life to them. I’d say she’s dying to have a baby.

I'd say he would be willing to have a baby with her because he knows he's got a cushy life.
For all her faults, I do think she is a genuinely nice girl and is just easily led and a bit carried, so I really hope she is aware of what Vilius is, and while she's taking the lead on his business ventures - I sincerely hope he appreciates what she's doing for him.

I can't help but think maybe her client base has dried up in light of us discussing Vilius' past on here. I definitely wouldn't be going and lining the pockets of someone who is in bed with a rapist.

For all her faults, I do think she is a genuinely nice girl and is just easily led and a bit carried, so I really hope she is aware of what Vilius is, and while she's taking the lead on his business ventures - I sincerely hope he appreciates what she's doing for him.
I can't help but think maybe her client base has dried up in light of us discussing Vilius' past on here. I definitely wouldn't be going and lining the pockets of someone who is in bed with a rapist.
I think she's found someone willing to pretty much do as she says and she's not letting go? He's the first long-term boyfriend that's been on the scene and her drawing attention to the 'rumours and lies' about him definately hasnt helped- anyone unaware of them will have asked around and it's common knowledge around the area so she looks like a tit denying it all?
I only came across her a few years ago as a few friends got their lashes done by her (she was the best in the area at the time) but never rated her makeup skills. She slowly got sucked into the snap/insta lifestyle and I think started to believe her own hype. Unfortunately she has a LOT more competition now locally, I wouldn't actually even rate her compared to other MUA's and lash technicians so maybe she's trying to widen her audience range by non-stop promotion of the PT side of things?
She seriously needs to stop posting that poor child though....the odd pic is grand, but it's like she's trying to make a point the last week without realising it could bite her in the ass?

Back on today pluggin ‘barbra’ 🙈 firstly, you spell Barbara wrong, secondly, do u know how desperate this makes you look. thirdly, when has ‘barbra’ ever plugged you and your business? And lastly, the grammar in the ‘calendar’ is shocking....but lmd could take a tit on a plate and it would be the most bestest tit anyone has ever done. Cop urself on for gods sake....

She’s turned 33 and he’s 26. I know lots of couple with that age gap and it’s the man is always older, I dunno could I deal with going out with a fella 7 years younger than me cos as we all know men take about 10 times longer to grow up and mature than women 😂 I’d just feel like I’d be at a completely different stage of life to them. I’d say she’s dying to have a baby.
I’m 33 and I thought she was a good few years older than me!

Back on today pluggin ‘barbra’ 🙈 firstly, you spell Barbara wrong, secondly, do u know how desperate this makes you look. thirdly, when has ‘barbra’ ever plugged you and your business? And lastly, the grammar in the ‘calendar’ is shocking....but lmd could take a tit on a plate and it would be the most bestest tit anyone has ever done. Cop urself on for gods sake....
Who in Gods name would buy a Calendar full of tacky quotes with spelling mistakes stolen from online and made to look like all the Z list “influencers” coined them 😂

Last edited:
And the Social Worker saga continues.... 🙄
Jesus she's making an awful drama out of it, solicitors on the case and everything- I just cant understand if it is in relation to his wee brother (and she has pretty much confirmed it is without actually saying it) then why on earth is she blasting it all over social media?? She's not a relation or guardian???

I do think that if the social worker new Hollie she should have stepped aside. My friend is a social worker and would never deal with anyone she knows

I do think that if the social worker new Hollie she should have stepped aside. My friend is a social worker and would never deal with anyone she knows
The way she explained it I took it that the social worker knew 'of' her, as in recognised her from instagram perhaps? Hollie said she didn't know her. Also, if the social worker was dealing with the wee boy and his mother, she may not have known of Hollies involvement in his life. As she probably wasnt listed as a person involved because shes not a relation or anything?
God knows how long the social worker has been dealing with the child, if it's been a few years then 'stepping aside' might not be a simple process?
It's all very vague though and everyones only guessing at what's happening. 🤷‍♀️

The way she explained it I took it that the social worker knew 'of' her, as in recognised her from instagram perhaps? Hollie said she didn't know her. Also, if the social worker was dealing with the wee boy and his mother, she may not have known of Hollies involvement in his life. As she probably wasnt listed as a person involved because shes not a relation or anything?
God knows how long the social worker has been dealing with the child, if it's been a few years then 'stepping aside' might not be a simple process?
It's all very vague though and everyones only guessing at what's happening. 🤷‍♀️
No matter what it is, she needs to keep it off social media...noone knows whats happened so putting up polls etc about people shouldnt be in the job is pathetic. Being vague saying other people are in the wrong, maybe shes not hearing what she wants to hear. If this isny about herself and herself alone, she hs absolutely no business plasterin it all over her insta.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.