Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think Hollie is in labour
Alert the PSNI, Gardai, fire services, coast guard, Please send some Luna by Lisa for her ‘hurr’, some lipgloss, some white Freddys to go home in, and someone PLEASE get her a bleeping hair bobble for a ponytail without that ridiculous quiff ... god speed poor wee baby !! Imagine seeing Ronald McDonald looking down at ya and you only 5 seconds old 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You see Vilius had up a photo of the maternity ward door on his Instagram story? I heard she had a baby boy but don’t know if that’s confirmed

Reactions: 1
You see Vilius had up a photo of the maternity ward door on his Instagram story? I heard she had a baby boy but don’t know if that’s confirmed
Two of a kind if thats the case. And not celebrities might i add.. strange thing for a (potentially) brand new father to be at.

They put a blue hat on my girl 🤷‍♀️
Seriously!?!? Jaysus. With the amount of crap she'd in her hospital suitcase I'd imagine she had one of both (and matching outfits!)

Did anyone spot the wee matching cup & jug on the hospital table? They didn't have them there last week when I was in (different ward but still!) Was she that mental to bring her own tableware??? Or have the maternity unit got designer-style dinnerware!

Brace yourselves for parenting tips, more aff links and baby overload..... Jayus you have only given birth and already looking for likes. After I gave birth all I wanted was a few hours to bond with my children.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brace yourselves for parenting tips, more aff links and baby overload..... Jayus you have only given birth and already looking for likes. After I gave birth all I wanted was a few hours to bond with my children.
All I wanted was food- I'd been induced 3 times and ended up with a c-section and hadn't eaten (or washed properly) in 3 days! 😂

All I wanted was food- I'd been induced 3 times and ended up with a c-section and hadn't eaten (or washed properly) in 3 days! 😂
Oh she's already posted about having toast, not even joking I whacked a plain white baby grow on my kids when they were born yet hollie already has the child dressed up for the social media likes. Actually find it beyond pathetic, just keep him private for the first day or so and enjoy that new mum buzz, stop worrying about social media

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Considering we are in covid times and noone in her family would have met the baby yet ,you think she would of waited until she got home before posting to her public Instagram pictures of baby.

Anyone I know this last year that's had a baby waited a few days before posting pictures to social media when they went home after other family /siblings had met baby 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.