Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said yesterday that she’d “be on later” to answer ALL the questions and to talk about her birth story! I was checking all evening to see what she had to say and then she didn’t come on, just shared links to wedge trainers 🤣🤣🤣

She said yesterday that she’d “be on later” to answer ALL the questions and to talk about her birth story! I was checking all evening to see what she had to say and then she didn’t come on, just shared links to wedge trainers 🤣🤣🤣
Ano like pls we aren't in the noughties anymore as if anyone will wear them these days.

She's literally stuck in the 1990s-early 2000s. Her style, the music she accompanies her stories with, the make up... Hello Hollie dear it's 2021. Get with the times.

Reactions: 3
Dunno what’s taking her so long, sounds like it’ll be the shortest birth story ever 🤣
He is just the most beautiful wee boy 🥺

There's more brains in an empty wardrobe ,I am surprised she can spell Corey It is very 1990s but each to their own I did think she would have called him after her Dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor child’s came into contact with more people this past week than I have from Covid hit! Child’s a week old bleeping wise up an be sensible.. an her drowning on taking swear I want to give her a shake she’s a drip 🙄

Reactions: 8
Poor child’s came into contact with more people this past week than I have from Covid hit! Child’s a week old bleeping wise up an be sensible.. an her drowning on taking swear I want to give her a shake she’s a drip 🙄
Isn’t it a disgrace. The midwives etc wear full ppe to protect these babies for their parents to just ignore all public health guidelines. A wee newborn is so vulnerable.

Reactions: 2
Isn’t it a disgrace. The midwives etc wear full ppe to protect these babies for their parents to just ignore all public health guidelines. A wee newborn is so vulnerable.
Do you not mean a “we” newborn?😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It really doesn't sit well with me that she has had someone different around this wee baby every day. Shame on your Hollie for not putting your child's health first! Little babies are so vulnerable. You absolute idiot!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.