Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not into baby showers but keen for her baby to arrive pre term. Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone should ask her how is she going to deal if the baby is a girl and she’s with a weirdo

Reactions: 3
Someone should ask her how is she going to deal if the baby is a girl and she’s with a weirdo
I don’t it’s fair to imply, as others have done on this thread already, that he’s a paedophile. He allegedly has a conviction for sexual assault (rape) of an underage girl while he himself was also a minor. This is absolutely 110% wrong of course and makes him of questionable character but I think it’s unfair to imply he’s a paedophile.

Reactions: 1
I don’t it’s fair to imply, as others have done on this thread already, that he’s a paedophile. He allegedly has a conviction for sexual assault (rape) of an underage girl while he himself was also a minor. This is absolutely 110% wrong of course and makes him of questionable character but I think it’s unfair to imply he’s a paedophile.

Personally I could never trust him round a baby or small child and that’s implying enough for me.

Reactions: 5
Nothing 'allegedly' about it. He has a conviction for rape. The more worrying thing is he is a personal trainer. Think anyone who works one on one with females should have to disclose such convictions. Same with Declan 'I am a human' trainor having domestic abuse charges against him.

Reactions: 10
It's insane....she's made herself into a caricature :oops:
Its so sad that shes done this to herself....her mother looks so much better than her but i know if it was my mother, she would have read me the riot act long before this! She’s completely ruined herself and looks so awful now.

Reactions: 4
I would really like to think they’d be involved.
Are they not Involved already with him having his younger brother?
I hope Hollie comes to her senses how on earth could she ever leave a baby alone with him there would always be that thought there.

I'm not too sure, I don't follow her that often.
I hope Hollie comes to her senses how on earth could she ever leave a baby alone with him there would always be that thought there.

The younger brother is back with his mum so social services would be dealing with her and not hollies man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.