Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think it might be all a piss take? Demin shorts? And normal tomatoes VS sundried?

maybe shes taking the Piss out of her followers becuz i now can’t see this all being for real? Lol.

Does anyone else think it might be all a piss take? Demin shorts? And normal tomatoes VS sundried?

maybe shes taking the Piss out of her followers becuz i now can’t see this all being for real? Lol.
I think she’s trying to up engagement so when she’s off work for months she can try get deals with brands like I doubt his gym is making much money

I think she’s trying to up engagement so when she’s off work for months she can try get deals with brands like I doubt his gym is making much money
His gym is the worst looking gym I've seen. He's filled it with cheap pointless stuff taking up room he doesn't have. I don't know, the two of them are werid beings.

Reactions: 1
His gym is the worst looking gym I've seen. He's filled it with cheap pointless stuff taking up room he doesn't have. I don't know, the two of them are werid beings.
My brother has business over beside it the odd time and he says there was always cars outside it (pre-lockdown) and he seemed very busy? He wouldn't appeal to me personally (well knowing his background doesn't help) but he does seem to be getting clients no bother!

My brother has business over beside it the odd time and he says there was always cars outside it (pre-lockdown) and he seemed very busy? He wouldn't appeal to me personally (well knowing his background doesn't help) but he does seem to be getting clients no bother!
Off her insta I’d say. Seemed to be all women aged 40 plus

• Haha
Reactions: 2

She always says demin!😂 would noone ever tell her though-does she have any friends like?

• Haha
I just watched her stories. I honestly think she is so robotic when she talks, it’s like she’s staring through the camera. She’s dead behind the eyes. Sometimes I feel really sorry for her as she must be so insecure and unhappy to have gone to lengths she’s gone to in terms of changing her face, fake hair, fake tan, fake lashes 24/7, but then I also think she’s an absolute dose!!!

Reactions: 7
I just watched her stories. I honestly think she is so robotic when she talks, it’s like she’s staring through the camera. She’s dead behind the eyes. Sometimes I feel really sorry for her as she must be so insecure and unhappy to have gone to lengths she’s gone to in terms of changing her face, fake hair, fake tan, fake lashes 24/7, but then I also think she’s an absolute dose!!!
Omg totally agree. She's the face of an automated phone call. *Press 1 for a personality transplant

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg totally agree. She's the face of an automated phone call. *Press 1 for a personality transplant
No personality at all-and it is reflected all around her granny flat-bland. Everything white, all different shades of white that just clash and looks really bad. The babies room is so sterile and harsh too, no comfort in there at all.

She is dyin for this child to come early. Flat out on the pineapple. Sad to think itl look nothin like her either....wonder did she think of that

Reactions: 4
A white dressing gown and cream slippers for the hospital. Again, I can't say i am well schooled in maternity gear, but showing my sister and she almost spat out her tea laughing. She reckons theres a reason dark colours are recommended after birth :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A white dressing gown and cream slippers for the hospital. Again, I can't say i am well schooled in maternity gear, but showing my sister and she almost spat out her tea laughing. She reckons theres a reason dark colours are recommended after birth :oops:
Why would she buy a white dressing gown in general, there would be makeup and tan all over it 🧐

That story this afternoon, I actually got a shock when I saw her. What has she done to her face, she looks like a caricature. And her monotone voice with glazed eyes, I find it slightly scary sometimes. I wonder if she’s really there 🤣 I understand that she is probably fed up with being pregnant. But only a few weeks ago she was on talking about how so many people struggle with infertility and asking if people would be interested in discussing the same...it seems a bit insensitive then to nonstop give out about pregnancy when you know you have an audience inclusive of people who struggle to conceive.

Reactions: 6
That story this afternoon, I actually got a shock when I saw her. What has she done to her face, she looks like a caricature. And her monotone voice with glazed eyes, I find it slightly scary sometimes. I wonder if she’s really there 🤣 I understand that she is probably fed up with being pregnant. But only a few weeks ago she was on talking about how so many people struggle with infertility and asking if people would be interested in discussing the same...it seems a bit insensitive then to nonstop give out about pregnancy when you know you have an audience inclusive of people who struggle to conceive.
I thought the same!!did she nip into the lip filler factory on the way home from the hospital for another couple of ml? Dead behind the eyes and ur right her face is a state. She wont age well thats for sure. She has zero awareness. From the minute she got pregnant she has not shut her mouth about it. Yappin on and on and on. Such a dose. The “boyfriend” cant be doin to well either-hes runnin free classes and cant even fill them!

I thought the same!!did she nip into the lip filler factory on the way home from the hospital for another couple of ml? Dead behind the eyes and ur right her face is a state. She wont age well thats for sure. She has zero awareness. From the minute she got pregnant she has not shut her mouth about it. Yappin on and on and on. Such a dose. The “boyfriend” cant be doin to well either-hes runnin free classes and cant even fill them!
Yeah I thought her lips looked absolutely huge today, like they were on the verge of exploding. But not in a natural “pregnancy swell” way, like an injection way!! I don’t actually know Hollie, I went to an appointment with her once and never went back. But she just seems like she has no personality. I find that even when she’s trying to sound upbeat or talk about something “happy” she makes it depressing and her smile never meets her eyes. It’s almost as if she doesn’t have any social skills and doesn’t know how to communicate properly. I’m not explaining this right but I’m sure yous will know what I mean. She’s just so robotic!! Like she has no feelings or emotions. I hope that’ll change when she becomes a Mum.

Reactions: 3
I actually thought her top lip looked very bumpy below either side of the middle. Her fillers are weird are they like tube fillers or something?

‘Try the anti sickness wristbands... they are like anti sickness wristbands’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.