Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she's already posted about having toast, not even joking I whacked a plain white baby grow on my kids when they were born yet hollie already has the child dressed up for the social media likes. Actually find it beyond pathetic, just keep him private for the first day or so and enjoy that new mum buzz, stop worrying about social media
You know that’s the sad reality of social media isn’t it, these are all adults looking likes from strangers on an app. The majority are also using children for the likes too. Children on public social media platforms makes me feel sick. Oh stop the world I want off!

Reactions: 3
Jesus that was quick, she had the baby and got home while I have been at work today! Wonder if that's due to Covid. They dont want people hanging around the hospital. She must have shared that photo on Instagram before any family members met the baby. Looks like a lovely wee thing tho. Wonder what name she will go for?

Jesus that was quick, she had the baby and got home while I have been at work today! Wonder if that's due to Covid. They dont want people hanging around the hospital. She must have shared that photo on Instagram before any family members met the baby. Looks like a lovely wee thing tho. Wonder what name she will go for?
Would be normal enough to go home a few hours after having a baby as long as everything is OK. The hospital want you out ASAP. I was out the same day I had my first 3. 4th one I needed to stay a couple of days.

God I was in for ages after a section but also a few days after my vaginal birth
Maybe depends on the hospital? My sister was home 4 hours after having her baby and that was pre covid. On my 4th they asked me if I wanted to go home, I was packing my stuff up and took a weak turn. Turned out I had low BP but that was the only time I wasn't out the door as soon as I could stand lol.

Reactions: 1
Baby looks like he got the redhead gene too! Dunno why she’s putting filters on him, he’s a newborn child for God’s sake, he doesn’t need a filter 😡

Reactions: 4
SHE NEEDS TO STOP WITH THE SWIPE UPS AND ENJOY TIME WITH HER NEWBORN. SOCIAL MEDIA WOULD BE MY LAST INTEREST WITH A NEW BABY

Reactions: 8
Do you think she really hasn’t picked a name or is she building suspense for a big reveal 🤣 I’d say she’s the name picked and is waiting on personalised clothes, hats, balloons, bunting, blanket to arrive in the post for a photo shoot!! He’s a lovely wee baby

Reactions: 5
Do you think she really hasn’t picked a name or is she building suspense for a big reveal 🤣 I’d say she’s the name picked and is waiting on personalised clothes, hats, balloons, bunting, blanket to arrive in the post for a photo shoot!! He’s a lovely wee baby
She has to have a name at this stage. THREE books that she seemed to "read" every night. I feel for the poor baby growing up plastered over social media :(

Reactions: 3
She could have been a bit more suspenseful and waited a few days before plastering the poor wee boy all over social media! 💰💰💰

Reactions: 1
She has a 3 day old baby and she’s highly recommending the bottle maker 😂 can you give recommendations on things when your baby is just out of the womb?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
'it'll take me a week to get through all my messages'

🙄🙄 Ah the classic 'influencer' line that no one believes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.