Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was bigtime for stalking the footy men, down & Armagh players! Crossmaglen men got the worse! All their girlfriends hated her!! Men used to hide from her ffs

Reactions: 6
She was bigtime for stalking the footy men, down & Armagh players! Crossmaglen men got the worse! All their girlfriends hated her!! Men used to hide from her ffs
Maybe if she had a personality transplant, people might find her fun and interesting. I wouldn't fancy going out with a robot tbh! Especially one with scary make up.

I went to her ONCE to get my eyebrows done (I had no sense and was new to the area - came out with massive black caterpillars 🤮🤮🤮🥵🥵🥵) but the whole time I was in she did nothing but talk about her many GAA men she knew and how often she’d be texting them etc. I’d say she’s a leech to boys in shorts 🤣 God love them!!

Reactions: 5
I went to her ONCE to get my eyebrows done (I had no sense and was new to the area - came out with massive black caterpillars 🤮🤮🤮🥵🥵🥵) but the whole time I was in she did nothing but talk about her many GAA men she knew and how often she’d be texting them etc. I’d say she’s a leech to boys in shorts 🤣 God love them!!
She had to settle for that vilius thing because she couldnt get a gaa man im assuming. Theres clearly a wee want in her or something.

Reactions: 1
She had to settle for that vilius thing because she couldnt get a gaa man im assuming. Theres clearly a wee want in her or something.
A wee want?? I’d say its a substantial size want... least because who TF would want a GAA head

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A wee want?? I’d say its a substantial size want... least because who TF would want a GAA head
Ah they arent all bad-i have one but then i am one too 😂 im a wag and hes a hab 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know why I’m so curious about it, but do you think she will give the baby her own surname or use Vil?

Reactions: 2
Use to see her in the gym full face of makeup eyelashes lipstick , posted to social media that she was in the gym lifting weights but she spent most of her time walking on the threadmill while going through her social media 😂

Use to see her in the gym full face of makeup eyelashes lipstick , posted to social media that she was in the gym lifting weights but she spent most of her time walking on the threadmill while going through her social media 😂
Did she bring the 80s quiff with her?

yes!!! 🤣🤣 massive Quiff with the rest of her hair tied back, my husband full on thought she was a drag

Last edited:
  • Haha
yes!!! 🤣🤣 massive Quiff with the rest of her hair tied back, my husband full on thought she was a drag
She really does look like a drag queen. The eyebrows don't help, but the lips are the absolute worst. Has to be the worst shaped lips I've ever seen 🤢🤢🤮

This new collab.... with a selfie clicker.
so she can take pictures with an upside down book.
i’ve been in work early this morning and seeing this #collab has made my day. Must order one🤥

• Haha
I’m not being rude here but her saying it’s unsafe for her to do clients yet she didn’t care about covid when she was away to Dundalk meeting friends? Never mind the clients she had and not wearing masks that time

She’s so excited for this baby. Imagine she’ll never be able to say he or she looks like her. Cause she’s like a blown up doll. That’s actually really sad

• Haha
Oh she spent the whole time on the treadmill or in the stretching area doing abs
Sometimes she’d go to the free weights and take a picture of a loaded barbell for squats of example but never actually do one squat

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.