Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS.
Except imagine now in the middle of a pandemic... she wants to be running in and out visiting her baby in Neonatal??
i literally cannot stop watching her even though i dont follow. Never known anyone so dim
Well more fool her for wishing for it cause not only is it dangerous for the baby being early but it's dangerous for herself but I guess money, beauty and accessorising is more important than herself or her child's wellbeing.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know where the wee boy has gone? Does he still live with her and she’s keeping him offline now? Seems almost impossible!! Maybe he’s gone back to his Mum. Hollie is such a dose, I already feel sorry for her unborn baby.

Reactions: 2
Have they broken up?
I think she means Vil’s little brother is back living with their mother, the mother had been going out with someone unsavoury from what I gather and Vil’s brother moved in with him and Hollie for a bit cos of this (custody issue maybe?).

I think she means Vil’s little brother is back living with their mother, the mother had been going out with someone unsavoury from what I gather and Vil’s brother moved in with him and Hollie for a bit cos of this (custody issue maybe?).
I see! The boyfriend doesnt seem to be about much at all either!

Do you ever feel like she’s really bitchy towards her followers? Like she almost looks down her nose at them, like “urgh peasants”. The way she’s speaking about people not entering her competition “properly”, she’s so rude and condescending.

Reactions: 7
Do you ever feel like she’s really bitchy towards her followers? Like she almost looks down her nose at them, like “urgh peasants”. The way she’s speaking about people not entering her competition “properly”, she’s so rude and condescending.

Yes!!! Like she said the other day “use need to read it like “ talking about it being fair yet it will prob be another client or friend of hers who wins again like plenty other times. No shame

Reactions: 5
Guys this woman thinks she is above everyone else. No one has ever had a baby or clothes or anything before, she is the first person to do everything... If you don't follow her you don't get entered. Ask yourself why they don't follow you Hollie lol

Reactions: 7
she needs to crack a smile and laugh a little stop being so serious or something it’s hard to explain lol

she needs to crack a smile and laugh a little stop being so serious or something it’s hard to explain lol
Ah you can tell she has no sense of humour and would be no craic on a night out, taking 500 filtered selfies and fixin her make up every 10 mins. Scannin about the place for a man etc....you know the kind of her

Reactions: 5
My sister was full on convinced she was a drag queen. She’s friends with a sister of a friend of hers. She’s met her in person and she still thought she was a lad. I’ve never personally seen her outside her car. But she does lashes for a woman in Dundalk and she’s the talk of the place too 😂

Reactions: 3
My sister was full on convinced she was a drag queen. She’s friends with a sister of a friend of hers. She’s met her in person and she still thought she was a lad. I’ve never personally seen her outside her car. But she does lashes for a woman in Dundalk and she’s the talk of the place too 😂
What do they say about her? Shes an odd one for sure

Omg me too.. only for the fact she's actually with child is was made me doubt myself but then again there's ways round that...

What do they say about her? Shes an odd one for sure
They don’t seem to talk to her since she met Peter file. She was besties with a well known hairdresser. A few actually. Absolutely no mention. And they have kids /pregnant etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.