Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If everything goes well with the birth etc she will be discharged the next day. No need for half the stuff she's packing. You pack the essentials and if anything more is needed your partner or family bring it up. It's more a 'look at me and all the stuff I have' vibe she's giving off
I thought as much! Shes actually goin to arrive at the hospital with suitcases packed for a weeks stay with a straight face? She wouldnt be the brightest now

Reactions: 3
My 1st child I was a bit like her tbh very organised N my 2d child was lucky if I’d one of everything. My mum and hubby brought what I needed to hospital but I suppose she won’t have that option with Covid! Only vil will be let in!Glad some1 mentioned the immaturity of not saying sanitary towels, big black knickers lol or nipple cream/pads etc it’s unreal a woman of her age with young impressionable followers would be embarrassed to talk about natural womanly things like that?! She giving off the impression that we should be embarrassed about those things!! 🤬 “we just skip over that “ “we won’t talk about that ladies” why? It’s natural to bleed after labour ffs. Nothing to be embarrassed about! Is it because he watches her stories? I just think she teaching young girls that it’s something to be hush hush about & it’s something yA keep private when it shouldn’t be that way! It’s a natural process same as leaking nipples etc! She in for a massive reality check! Roisin Doherty done a paid add for always panty liners the other day and spoke about discharge etc & why not? It’s normal... Wonder would hols change her tune if she was offfered a paid add

Reactions: 4
Oh God I'm cringing at her naivety. The best piece of advice I got going into Daisy Hill was to leave my dignity at the front door! 😂 In a few weeks her main thoughts & concerns will be bodily fluids- both hers and the baby's! So she may lose any inhibitions and niceties she currently has!! She is in for such a HUGE wake up call...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My 1st child I was a bit like her tbh very organised N my 2d child was lucky if I’d one of everything. My mum and hubby brought what I needed to hospital but I suppose she won’t have that option with Covid! Only vil will be let in!Glad some1 mentioned the immaturity of not saying sanitary towels, big black knickers lol or nipple cream/pads etc it’s unreal a woman of her age with young impressionable followers would be embarrassed to talk about natural womanly things like that?! She giving off the impression that we should be embarrassed about those things!! 🤬 “we just skip over that “ “we won’t talk about that ladies” why? It’s natural to bleed after labour ffs. Nothing to be embarrassed about! Is it because he watches her stories? I just think she teaching young girls that it’s something to be hush hush about & it’s something yA keep private when it shouldn’t be that way! It’s a natural process same as leaking nipples etc! She in for a massive reality check! Roisin Doherty done a paid add for always panty liners the other day and spoke about discharge etc & why not? It’s normal... Wonder would hols change her tune if she was offfered a paid add
I dunno about that post as not all discharge is normal. There was no education there because she isn’t qualified to explain the differences. These sales women aren’t qualified tor these topics and that’s concerning with Young impressionable women following them. Cleanses and panty liners for likes and money. The world is mad!

Reactions: 1
I had an emergency section with my first and then had to use a catheter for a few weeks. I stayed in DH for 5 days. One day my husband was in and I was getting changed. He was telling me to close the blinds and door etc. I said it's grand,everyone in here has seen every bit of me at this stage, most of them have had an arm inside me too 😂🤣😂

• Haha
So cringy her not discussing all of the contents of her hostipal bag. What is so embarrassing about the aftermaths of bringing a baby into the world. You literally have to leave your dignity at the door of the hospital, Good Luck Holly.

I had an emergency section with my first and then had to use a catheter for a few weeks. I stayed in DH for 5 days. One day my husband was in and I was getting changed. He was telling me to close the blinds and door etc. I said it's grand,everyone in here has seen every bit of me at this stage, most of them have had an arm inside me too 😂🤣😂
I’d strip in front of anyone after my emergency sections. It’s a whole different birth story

Is anyone else really annoyed about her on chatting about fertility and how important it is? Not one shite has she given to those struggling with fertility when she has been complaining ever single week about pregnancy. What about those women who are going through infertility Hollie? So ungrateful. I really need to unfollow her because she really boils my blood watching her.

Reactions: 6
Is anyone else really annoyed about her on chatting about fertility and how important it is? Not one shite has she given to those struggling with fertility when she has been complaining ever single week about pregnancy. What about those women who are going through infertility Hollie? So ungrateful. I really need to unfollow her because she really boils my blood watching her.
I agree, do you think she reads here?

She is completely tone deaf-and has really pissed me off of late. Breakin lockdown rules on the regular, at the same time yappin about people comin near her daddy and makin him sick, then he falls n breaks somethin n shes on sayin she didnt realise how bad the global pandemic was? Stupid witch. Gets herself pregnant and NEVER shuts up about it, as if shes the first woman to ever have a baby. Talks about it allday every day (only stops to show luna for the gazillionth time) THEN has the audacity to start mouthin off about not askin people when theyre havin children! When ALLLLL she does is talk about her havin one!! Shes beyond stupid.

Reactions: 7
She is completely tone deaf-and has really pissed me off of late. Breakin lockdown rules on the regular, at the same time yappin about people comin near her daddy and makin him sick, then he falls n breaks somethin n shes on sayin she didnt realise how bad the global pandemic was? Stupid witch. Gets herself pregnant and NEVER shuts up about it, as if shes the first woman to ever have a baby. Talks about it allday every day (only stops to show luna for the gazillionth time) THEN has the audacity to start mouthin off about not askin people when theyre havin children! When ALLLLL she does is talk about her havin one!! Shes beyond stupid.
Yassssss take a bow.... Could not have posted any better than this 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t cope every time she writes “z” instead of “said”. Like what the duck? Why? How thick can she be!

Reactions: 2
The girls in my work speak about this girl so often that I myself go on and have a look as most
Times i have honestly thought they have been exaggerating. But no.. wow.
she has complained every step of the way.. has openly said she wants the baby out now, and then has the neck to come on and speak about fertility.
this is why trash talk like this on instagram needs monitored. Disgraceful.

she didnt know much about miscarriage til she came on herself to discuss it.. what?!?!

and then near shits herself outting her friends wjo asked her when she was gonna have wee ones. Make it stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I agree, do you think she reads here?
Yeah I reckon she does. Sometimes she talks about 'people talking' and I reckon she's secretly stalking the chats.

Aww don't talk. I've posted on here before about going through fertility and she just seems so ungrateful. And then having workmen in for wardrobes and painting walls when we are in the middle of lockdown. You would think someone who is pregnant would be even more careful about seeing people. She just wanted Terrie to call her out and give her attention. That's all she seems to care about. She's treating this baby like a fashion accessory. It's hard to watch.

Yeah I reckon she does. Sometimes she talks about 'people talking' and I reckon she's secretly stalking the chats.

Aww don't talk. I've posted on here before about going through fertility and she just seems so ungrateful. And then having workmen in for wardrobes and painting walls when we are in the middle of lockdown. You would think someone who is pregnant would be even more careful about seeing people. She just wanted Terrie to call her out and give her attention. That's all she seems to care about. She's treating this baby like a fashion accessory. It's hard to watch.
That’s exactly how she is. She’s in for a harsh reality when this baby comes.

Reactions: 2
This woman is so incredibly stupid for wanting this baby out early. Has she no bleeping sense? A baby is in the womb for 40 weeks for a reason!! To grow and develop. My one was born 7 weeks early and spent the first 5 weeks of life in Neonatal. He was healthy I was the one who was ill. And he wasn't allowed to come home early when he would have been 35wks and she's 35 weeks!! She's a bleeping idiot!

Reactions: 9
This woman is so incredibly stupid for wanting this baby out early. Has she no bleeping sense? A baby is in the womb for 40 weeks for a reason!! To grow and develop. My one was born 7 weeks early and spent the first 5 weeks of life in Neonatal. He was healthy I was the one who was ill. And he wasn't allowed to come home early when he would have been 35wks and she's 35 weeks!! She's a bleeping idiot!
She wants the baby out so she can wear all the backless dresses and random affiliated shite shes pedallin this last few weeks to make money cos shes gettin none from her job. She wants other people to make money for her.

THIS.
Except imagine now in the middle of a pandemic... she wants to be running in and out visiting her baby in Neonatal??
i literally cannot stop watching her even though i dont follow. Never known anyone so dim

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.