Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baffles me why 'influencers' lie about things esp when it comes to medical issues. Her story today which was posted around 3.30ish stating she had been in hospital for 4 hours and still being treated. My other half clearly seen her enter the hospital at 2pm and the reason he knows this is he was on the phone to me after his own appointment and said miss Campbell walked past him at the new temporary entrance that was at 2pm. So unless she's able to tell the time she was only in the hospital an hour and half when she posted to her stories.
If 'influencers' were more honest about things and stopped looking sympathy I'd have more respect for them. I know it might seem trivial but if she lies about that what else does she exaggerate about

Reactions: 5
Baffles me why 'influencers' lie about things esp when it comes to medical issues. Her story today which was posted around 3.30ish stating she had been in hospital for 4 hours and still being treated. My other half clearly seen her enter the hospital at 2pm and the reason he knows this is he was on the phone to me after his own appointment and said miss Campbell walked past him at the new temporary entrance that was at 2pm. So unless she's able to tell the time she was only in the hospital an hour and half when she posted to her stories.
If 'influencers' were more honest about things and stopped looking sympathy I'd have more respect for them. I know it might seem trivial but if she lies about that what else does she exaggerate about
She was in Dundalk this eve why is she being evasive is it for engagement

Reactions: 2
Where was she in Dundalk and how do we know? Sorry for asking I don't want to look at her page and give her views
She was getting coffee in Starbucks the drive thru one beside the marshes. She didn’t post that on her insta tho just wanted her sheep to worry thinking she was still in hospital

She was getting coffee in Starbucks the drive thru one beside the marshes. She didn’t post that on her insta tho just wanted her sheep to worry thinking she was still in hospital
Thank you, why is she going to Dundalk, and she's knows she's doing wrong or she'd wouldn't be hiding it, just awful

Does she realise the health implications a pre term baby brings?? My nephew was 5 weeks early and its not pleasant, particularly not during a pandemic you would not want a hospital stay any longer than necessary. Clueless

I have never had a baby so i dont know, but is it necessary to pack half the chemist and 6 outfits into a bag and a suitcase to have one? And....muslim 😶 she calls denim demin so when she writes lemon all i can picture is the blow up doll mouth sayin lenim 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The immaturity when discussing sanitary towels and that spray for your bits or whatever it is kills me. A lot of growing up to do in the next 6 weeks...

Reactions: 9
The immaturity when discussing sanitary towels and that spray for your bits or whatever it is kills me. A lot of growing up to do in the next 6 weeks...
She is in for the SHOCK of her life when the baby arrives. I am a lot younger than HOLLIE and do not act like her. Grow up girl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She is in for the SHOCK of her life when the baby arrives. I am a lot younger than HOLLIE and do not act like her. Grow up girl
She really is. Can’t believe she’s being so candid. She won’t feel like that after having half of daisy hills hands up her womb 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god the Muslims 🤣 she said it one time in a video and I thought it was a slip of the tongue but she actually must think that’s what they’re called 🤣

• Haha
I have never had a baby so i dont know, but is it necessary to pack half the chemist and 6 outfits into a bag and a suitcase to have one? And....muslim 😶 she calls denim demin so when she writes lemon all i can picture is the blow up doll mouth sayin lenim 😂
If everything goes well with the birth etc she will be discharged the next day. No need for half the stuff she's packing. You pack the essentials and if anything more is needed your partner or family bring it up. It's more a 'look at me and all the stuff I have' vibe she's giving off

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.