Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm beginning to think that her dad has been diagnosed with dementia or something because I really don't understand why they'd keep him in this long without good reason, and even more so now that there'll be carers in to help.
I wondered why he'd need carers too? He's not incapable or immobile, and there are at least 2 adults there to 'care' for him. It would make the random photo/trip down memory lane last week make a bit more sense though if he has been diagnosed with a degenerative condition? As for the surgery, I can't see surgery happening now- it's been too long since the break and they've been monitoring the healing process- surgery to 'fix' it could result in more trouble down the line (speaking from experience)

Reactions: 2
I totally understand why the dads is getting careers, for the the dad alone to have his daughter wash, dress, toilet him it makes more sense to have careers . Hollie isn’t going To have time to do it when she has the baby, when she goes back to work or when the boyfriend goes back to work as well, plus minding the older boy. I think it’s something more physically why the dad needs them. Plus don’t think it our place to discuss it

I totally understand why the dads is getting careers, for the the dad alone to have his daughter wash, dress, toilet him it makes more sense to have careers . Hollie isn’t going To have time to do it when she has the baby, when she goes back to work or when the boyfriend goes back to work as well, plus minding the older boy. I think it’s something more physically why the dad needs them. Plus don’t think it our place to discuss it
I’d sooner help my da with a broken elbow do whatever he needed than have strangers in and for him to lose his dignity! It’s a broken elbow, he hasn’t had his leg amputated 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Why does she say everything in the same time? So painful to listen to. She has no character about her. Like she's in a trance.

Reactions: 3
A saying that you should never look in your car mirror? Oh right is it just put there for the craic er wa? Also Hollie read a pregnancy book and you'll understand your hair grows like duck while pregnant. And lots of other changes to your body. Robot Hollie with no brain strikes again.

That smug look she gives when she's talking about her hair growth too. Ugh!!
Her head will be wrecked when she’s losing hair like duck after baby comes along! Even her beloved Luna wouldn’t mend what pregnancy does to your hair 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I understand why her dad would need carers also I know me n my dad wouldn’t like me or my husband taking him to toilet or bathing him etc! He doesn’t look too steady on his feet as it is never mind no elbow -arm to balance! I think hols looks great pregnant she has a bum etc now which she didn’t have! Remember those pics she took in mirror of a boney back n a flat ass! She defs more curvier n looks good! Did anyone catch the pointless mirror convo with herself about the coat doing her well n how bottom button burst now she said the coat had really done her well n stood by her during these “struggling times” the girl wouldn’t know struggling times if it slapped her in the face!!

My friend was with him at the same time. It was just casual so he’d leave his phone round. She could see the snaps messages and calls from Hollie. Hollie was rubbing it in by posting so much about him and his meals. Soon as Hollie met vil that was it she moved to some other meals for the few weeks it took her to get pregnant it was around the same time he fucked over Jamie. Cause my friend text Jamie asking what the duck happened he said he’d say all one day. But never did. I’m sure someone knows more than me 🤣🤣

• Haha
My friend was with him at the same time. It was just casual so he’d leave his phone round. She could see the snaps messages and calls from Hollie. Hollie was rubbing it in by posting so much about him and his meals. Soon as Hollie met vil that was it she moved to some other meals for the few weeks it took her to get pregnant it was around the same time he fucked over Jamie. Cause my friend text Jamie asking what the duck happened he said he’d say all one day. But never did. I’m sure someone knows more than me 🤣🤣
I dunno whose worse! Vil or awndy 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh the tea is well and truly spilled!! I thought ampx and lmd were doing a line at one point

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.