Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry she is literally on her stories saying how great it is her dad is finally getting the surgery he needs but poor boohoo to cancer patients and the like who have to wait... Yes, and now Hollie you've probably made some of them feel even shittier that your dad is getting his needed surgery and they are not. A broken bone is indeed a very painful injury and yes it will need surgery. But a person with cancer isn't any less relevant to a person with a broken bone. Just stay off your stories and say duck all??

And your saying you only realise NOW why we are in lock down? You didn't realise in March 2020????!!! duck me! Away off galavanting there again sure and put shite lashes on clients who don't wear masks cause sure your not gonna get ill or put any more pressure on hospitals cause your so special.
Was just coming on to say the exact same thing.
Wee Hollie thinks the world revolves around her. She needs brought down to earth big time.
By right, her dad shouldn't have even left the house that day once he was supposed to be shielding, so well done for adding more pressure on the NHS!
I can only imagine that her dad is getting the surgery slot of someone who has been waiting for ages, and his fall could've been prevented. Another surgery cancelled for some poor soul who might have been in agony or unwell now for months.

Reactions: 5
I empathise with her daddy falling and needing trauma surgery however at least she now understands the pressures the NHS is facing and how the covid cases is causing a crisis in all trusts in NI right now.

Reactions: 3
If she thinks feeding her daddy and cutting up his food etc has been hard JUST WAIT til the baby comes 🤣🤣 there’ll be no posing in her freddies with her ridiculous lips and quiff 😬

Reactions: 5
Shes on tryin to tell people to stay at home and that she now understands what lockdown is for....instead of postin the shite u watch every day on netflix, turn on the news and read some stats. Hundreds of people are dying around the uk every day and have been doing for almost a year now. Open ur fuckin eyes if ur 785 eyelashes will let you and educate yourself. We all know shes thick as tit but jesus come on! She boils my blood

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes on tryin to tell people to stay at home and that she now understands what lockdown is for....instead of postin the shite u watch every day on netflix, turn on the news and read some stats. Hundreds of people are dying around the uk every day and have been doing for almost a year now. Open ur fuckin eyes if ur 785 eyelashes will let you and educate yourself. We all know shes thick as tit but jesus come on! She boils my blood
785 eyelashes 😂😂 roaring 😂😂😂

She hasn't a notion like. If her dad's health worsens anymore she will have him turfed in a home by the time this baby arrives. She things getting up at 5am for a bowl of cornflakes is tough? Wait till your baby is screaming at 3am with a soiled nappy and wanting a bottle, and your dad is shouting you at the same time cause he needs help to go to the toilet. Then you will see rough. Then maybe when you realise that just 2 people, you'll think how the hospital's are coping with 1000s of people!! Oh wait, they aren't coping! Because of selfish people like yourself.

Reactions: 2
785 eyelashes 😂😂 roaring 😂😂😂

She hasn't a notion like. If her dad's health worsens anymore she will have him turfed in a home by the time this baby arrives. She things getting up at 5am for a bowl of cornflakes is tough? Wait till your baby is screaming at 3am with a soiled nappy and wanting a bottle, and your dad is shouting you at the same time cause he needs help to go to the toilet. Then you will see rough. Then maybe when you realise that just 2 people, you'll think how the hospital's are coping with 1000s of people!! Oh wait, they aren't coping! Because of selfish people like yourself.
I honestly dont think she has half a clue what shes in for! Whats the story with this other child? I feel for the dad. If she had a shred of decency she would go and buy herself a house for her, the rapist, the brother and her baby. The poor man just has a pile of people livin in his house!

I honestly dont think she has half a clue what shes in for! Whats the story with this other child? I feel for the dad. If she had a shred of decency she would go and buy herself a house for her, the rapist, the brother and her baby. The poor man just has a pile of people livin in his house!
I have no clue about the wee boy or her partner. If I'm honest I stopped following her over a year ago. She just popped up again recently and I've sort of been following but all I see is her filming her dad or talking at a weird angle about irrelevant shite. What even is the story with her boy and the kid?

I have no clue about the wee boy or her partner. If I'm honest I stopped following her over a year ago. She just popped up again recently and I've sort of been following but all I see is her filming her dad or talking at a weird angle about irrelevant shite. What even is the story with her boy and the kid?
He’s a rapist. It’s his brother. He has custody and she’s exploiting the whole situation

Reactions: 1
Did I see plans for a nursery? Another extension onto the Daddy's house or is she taking over a room already there?

Well where does the brother sleep? For a while she showed how he slept on a bed at the bottom of her bed....the next thing u know shes pregnant 🥴 she still has her “dressing room” so maybe its being changed? Just buy urself a house love....i seen the home schoolin 😂from the master speller herself 😂🙈

Well where does the brother sleep? For a while she showed how he slept on a bed at the bottom of her bed....the next thing u know shes pregnant 🥴 she still has her “dressing room” so maybe its being changed? Just buy urself a house love....i seen the home schoolin 😂from the master speller herself 😂🙈
She's not gonna move out of there- no way! LOL! There's a fair chance it's already in her name in case something happens to her Daddy (God forbid) and that's why she's doing all the frankenstein extending.

Reactions: 1
The boy sleeps In her old bedroom. But I’d say her dad prob loves the company! R it wouldn’t be happening but yeah he shouldn’t of went out in icey conditions to see why a car was on fire I’m sure she told him off for dat being nosey etc n I’m sure he loves her posting pics of him in bed n the bruises etc the quiff in d hair reminds me of something from d 80s! She defo had d boobs done to but sure she denies d lips so prob defo denies d boobs it’s obvious by old pics!

So she now cares about the NHS but didn’t when she was on holidays in France in the summer

Reactions: 2
Count how many times she says mmmm lmao but at least she honest n says she not in mood to talk to anyone I’m sure she worried sick now incase he catches something in there. Cary situation. Obviously it’s a lot worse now then when she was in France but in fairness I wouldn’t of been working in my dads house (if I lived wit my vulnerable dad) throughout the pandemic especially with no masks on clients I used to wonder how dangerous it was for her bringing clients threw the house

• Haha
Count how many times she says mmmm lmao but at least she honest n says she not in mood to talk to anyone I’m sure she worried sick now incase he catches something in there. Cary situation. Obviously it’s a lot worse now then when she was in France but in fairness I wouldn’t of been working in my dads house (if I lived wit my vulnerable dad) throughout the pandemic especially with no masks on clients I used to wonder how dangerous it was for her bringing clients threw the house
Yep I watched her earlier omg what a melt

Giving off because her daddy's surgery has been cancelled. Yes it's frustrating that surgeries are cancelled however they are cancelled because some poor critter is in more need of needing theatre at that time.

Reactions: 4
She didn’t give a shite about pressure on healthcare systems when she took the rapist’s little brother for a haircut to Dundalk during lockdown. Or when she went out to see Mummy when she wasn’t supposed, or when she swanned off to France in the Summer and pretended she was taking a few days off Insta. She’s so selfish, me, me, me, and one of the stupidest people on Instagram.

Reactions: 7
Giving off because her daddy's surgery has been cancelled. Yes it's frustrating that surgeries are cancelled however they are cancelled because some poor critter is in more need of needing theatre at that time.
Having had one or two surgeries myself I know how frustrating a cancellation is but that soon passes as you realise if something was cancelled last second there was someone in more need and that a life maybe about to be saved. They clearly wanted her dad's arm to heal naturally before surgery hence the wait. I'm sure its an inconvenience and sore but it's not life threatening.
She's spent years making fun of her dad on social media, taking the piss out of him for 'entertainment purposes' now it's 'I want my best friend back' maybe this will be a lesson to her to not use her dad for Instagram material

Reactions: 4
Couldn't agree more. How is she only realising now, almost a year on, how serious Covid is! Can you imagine the fuss she will make when the baby is due 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.