Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't agree more. How is she only realising now, almost a year on, how serious Covid is! Can you imagine the fuss she will make when the baby is due šŸ™„
There'll be holy ructions if Vil isn't let in with her! And there's every possibility the restrictions will still be in force by then.

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine her giving birth on her own. Not that heā€™s be much use. šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s been in Dundalk loads too. Canā€™t help but notice her car

Can you imagine her giving birth on her own. Not that heā€™s be much use. šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s been in Dundalk loads too. Canā€™t help but notice her car
I admit I've been in Dundalk during the lockdowns- but mainly because it's the closest town for groceries to me regardless of the 'border'. I can't wait for restrictions to lift so I can get further afield for walking/hiking again (where I guarantee I'll meet hardly anyone anyway but still!) but I'm not out gallivanting for no reason.

I admit I've been in Dundalk during the lockdowns- but mainly because it's the closest town for groceries to me regardless of the 'border'. I can't wait for restrictions to lift so I can get further afield for walking/hiking again (where I guarantee I'll meet hardly anyone anyway but still!) but I'm not out gallivanting for no reason.
Lol I was up in newry to do Santa when Smyths was closed down here. Absolutely no judgment here. Your not preaching some bullshit on your stories contradicting yourself šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s an absolute clown of a girl! Yes itā€™s frustrating but itā€™s probably some poor person in a life or death situation. And sheā€™s sharing that to a large platform, probably followers with family members with cancer waiting on surgery and her yapping about her daā€™s broken arm. She needs a reality check. Like someone said above she wasnā€™t too bothered when she was jetting off on holidays and having people in her house unmasked along with all the rest of the rule flouting. Catch yourself on Hollie, as much as you think it does but the world doesnā€™t revolve around you!

Also, why is she looking through these memories as if her dad is dead. He has a broken arm, yes itā€™s dangerous him being in a hospital when covid is rife at the minute but like I said above, she didnā€™t give a duck about him when she was taking every Tom dick and Harry through the house to do her tit lashes and brows on! I feel sorry for her poor dad but Iā€™ve absolutely zero sympathy for her!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s an absolute clown of a girl! Yes itā€™s frustrating but itā€™s probably some poor person in a life or death situation. And sheā€™s sharing that to a large platform, probably followers with family members with cancer waiting on surgery and her yapping about her daā€™s broken arm. She needs a reality check. Like someone said above she wasnā€™t too bothered when she was jetting off on holidays and having people in her house unmasked along with all the rest of the rule flouting. Catch yourself on Hollie, as much as you think it does but the world doesnā€™t revolve around you!

Also, why is she looking through these memories as if her dad is dead. He has a broken arm, yes itā€™s dangerous him being in a hospital when covid is rife at the minute but like I said above, she didnā€™t give a duck about him when she was taking every Tom dick and Harry through the house to do her tit lashes and brows on! I feel sorry for her poor dad but Iā€™ve absolutely zero sympathy for her!

Iā€™ve seen them before which is worse šŸ¤£ itā€™s her second time using them letters as an obituary

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What the hell was the craic with the wedding photos and all too?!
That girl is absolutely bananas.

She's at it again this morning, I see.
It's not 'emergency surgery'. Any person who has an orthopaedic injury query needing surgery is placed on the trauma list. Trauma = any orthopaedic injury resulting in a fracture.

Hopefully the trauma coordinator (who organises the list) will explain this to her. Her dads fracture is obviously healing well without the need for surgical intervention and needing to undergo GENERAL ANAESTHESIA. Benefits must outweigh the risks.

She's at it again this morning, I see.
It's not 'emergency surgery'. Any person who has an orthopaedic injury query needing surgery is placed on the trauma list. Trauma = any orthopaedic injury resulting in a fracture.

Hopefully the trauma coordinator (who organises the list) will explain this to her. Her dads fracture is obviously healing well without the need for surgical intervention and needing to undergo GENERAL ANAESTHESIA. Benefits must outweigh the risks.
Theyā€™re hardly letting him lie there for the craic! Itā€™s obviously healing and with his age and whatever conditions he has as well the surgery could make him worse off. She needs to realise there are people out there with young families dying of cancer etc that are literally on waiting lists for surgery and treatment. Silly witch!

Reactions: 1
Actually made an account just to write here, I am so filled with rage I actually want to message her. She doesnā€™t have sympathy for anyone else all about her dad. I get the mans elderly and injured but heā€™s not dying and thatā€™s what she has to realise.
I have someone close to me under 30with cancer and needs emergency surgery to remove it, they canā€™t get it and are paying private at Ā£10k to save their life. She should count her blessings this isnā€™t her and I hope if she reads this she takes a long hard look at herself and realise the actual emergency situations that are currently happening.To her her daddy is important but sheā€™s got to realise to the NHS he currently isnā€™t important. She really needs to stop complaining all over Instagram itā€™s doing nothing for her only pissing people off and insulting the NHS, if she was that bloody worried she would put her money where her mouth is and pay private.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I wonder how her family n father think of her airing his business all over insta.I no if I was a influencer I certainly wouldnā€™t be sharing my mum,dads or sisters health n hospital journeys.Obviously it wasnā€™t emergency surgery dat was needed cos you donā€™t go from needyyin emergency surgery to needin none! Im sure she been worried sick they very close relationship n he was obviously very good unwell to be admitted n she z herself he shouldnā€™t of been let home when he ended up back in. She z last night he perked up n less confused he must been very unwell but if he better with no surgery then brilliant as he is classed vulnerable. Surgery big risk!Maybe now she be more protective n will rethink working from home.Putting her dad at risk. She has pissed a lot of people off moaning about nhs. They r the most busy they ever been in history.Thatā€™s why we in lockdown itā€™s overwhelmingly bad n under pressure at min. Nurses n doctors showing signs of ptsd fā€ā€k sake.People dying on her dads ward n others but she pissed off cos different doctors n hospitals tell her different things or dunno wat going on like does she watch the news r Is she a clueless teen with no life experience?itā€™s always been that way in hospitals kind of unless u speak to consultant so course itā€™s ten times worse now! Lucky for her she obviously hasnā€™t much experience with hospitals etc but she needs to understand itā€™s even harder because if visitors were allowed she cud easily speak to his consultant when he around.She ringing reception non stop no doubt n them nurses dunno if dey coming or going at min she prob has der heads melted.

Reactions: 4
741F7BD9-17CF-46C3-85E5-FEB34317B8E4.jpeg
Why isnā€™t the phone sealed?! Every Apple product comes brand new sealed in plastic. Needless to say I doubt their raffle venture will continue, the fact itā€™s literally taken MONTHS to sell out an iPhone 12 šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Will be good to see if they will put the names up and do it all live like other comp pages
I can just imagine it if she did go live ā€œemmm.... like... emmmm... likeā€ but nah Iā€™d say she will just pick someone and announce it on her story.

• Haha
I'm beginning to think that her dad has been diagnosed with dementia or something because I really don't understand why they'd keep him in this long without good reason, and even more so now that there'll be carers in to help.
I just don't know how she can be so bleeping selfish, like i know life goes on but if it was me and a loved one I'm really close to, in hospital like that, i would not be prancing about the way she is.
bleeping total sociopath.
That man will not be fit to be in a house with a young child crying at all hours and her passing the child over to him willy-nilly when she's wanting to blow dry her hair or some shite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.