Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie said he’d spill one day and never did. He went to oz and tried to do a come back. Andy made his brother come home to work with him and I see he’s disappeared too.

Reactions: 1
Jamie said he’d spill one day and never did. He went to oz and tried to do a come back. Andy made his brother come home to work with him and I see he’s disappeared too.
My friend knows Jamie's family and said he more or less had to get away for his mental health, that he was on the verge of a breakdown. The poor lad was head wrecked listening to Andy day after day, and was more or less left to do the dogs work while Andy plotted his 'Rise'.

Reactions: 2
It was so uncomfortable to watch he was basically bullying and fat shaming him. Met them in grounded a few times and Jamie was a sweetheart absolute dote delighted he got away from him
My friend knows Jamie's family and said he more or less had to get away for his mental health, that he was on the verge of a breakdown. The poor lad was head wrecked listening to Andy day after day, and was more or less left to do the dogs work while Andy plotted his 'Rise'.

Reactions: 3
It was so uncomfortable to watch he was basically bullying and fat shaming him. Met them in grounded a few times and Jamie was a sweetheart absolute dote delighted he got away from him
Exactly! He was a young innocent lad who was bullied for his appearance. He went to Andy for help with his diet and training and transformed himself and was possibly a bit starstruck by this eejit who can certainly talk the talk. But as time went by Andy's nasty side came out more and more- you could see it on snaps when they were live and in prayed it was a matter of time before he wised up and got away from him.

So the leggings aren’t at all see threw? you can see her skin threw dem!N her knickers!why lie!?maybe she still getting size small etc if she went bigger they probably not as see threw! Wat is dat big quiff fringe also wud love to see her hair middle parting straight down or all back in pony off face like a make under!
She's a muppet- they're the footless tights leggings meant to be worn under a long top/tunic, and not marketed to be worn as regular leggings . Mrs Makeup got them as well and said they weren't meant to be worn on their own.

I thought car washes/valets are meant to be closed am I wrong?That was painful to watch. Pretty sure nobody will book the poor guy after that boring 2 sec review of her repeating herself about how he is allowed to work and then only a few sec video showing inside car! Car washes are definitely closed so I assumed valets would be seeing as it’s working inside the car?

Reactions: 1
Is she the only one pregnant in this country? I am delighted for her, but we are reminded EVERY day

Reactions: 6
Is her and the man still together ? Never see him or the wee brother anymore ? Noticed the raffle came to a quick end to

Reactions: 3
Is her and the man still together ? Never see him or the wee brother anymore ? Noticed the raffle came to a quick end to
Yeah still together but was wondering was the brother still there or back at his mums. Or maybe she been warned to not plaster him on her socials by social services! She probably keeping vil more private the same way lmd does with her guy! The man who done her valet cud get a a £1000/2000 fine if it’s reported! Wouldn’t even be worth his while I doubt anyone booked him

Valet services are not allowed to open so she's broke lockdown again!!!
And her nails had grown out completely they were big claws and the next day they professionally done again! How does she get away with it? She wouldn’t of been able to do them herself without a drill. Sugar coating and her still friends I think could be wrong! I never heard they fell out. Anyway So she broke lockdown n the valet man broke the law opening n then again with nails! With her dad at home now too very dangerous. I read above someone comment on the monotone voice,it’s just a blunt monotone straight face my friend does a really good impression of her we be laughing so much in group chats if she won the lotto it be sour tone so mmmm I won the mmmmm lotto today mmmm it’s amazing the lotto is an amazing mmmmm thing to do mmmm only time u see her smile is in pics not videos. Wonder what her laugh sounds like or can she even laugh it’s like her personality has been given botox it doesn’t move or change just froze in monotone

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.