Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look closely at the pic of her and Corey with the cake… he is there she has him blurred out in one and cropped out of the other!! Also blurred out a bottle of beer on the table beside them 👀👀 pretty sad the lengths she goes to to hide her relationship with her child’s father 🤷🏼‍♀️
Omg get away 🙈 she prob had to go to them lengths after the way she performed about him a few months ago and now she's lovely dovey. It's sickening.

Please tell me someone else heard her trying to pronounce 4thARQ😂😂 4thACork😂😂😂
For the cork 🫣 im obSEssed i want all of them (plz send then all to me rosie bbz so i can show everyone how to dress a jumper 🥲🙃)

Reactions: 1
Why show the dad in the pyjamas coming home 🙈 I would hate someone to put a video up of me coming home from hospital 😭

Reactions: 2
What we’re the issues? He seems like a real softie
He was quite fond of the drink I was told. Been clean for years now but I always feel Hollie likes to embarrassed him on camera, make him out to be some kind of idiot, which be isn't.

Reactions: 2
He was quite fond of the drink I was told. Been clean for years now but I always feel Hollie likes to embarrassed him on camera, make him out to be some kind of idiot, which be isn't.
Yea she really does! She isn’t as bad for it as she was but I used to be mortified for her and them videos of him drying his hair. They weren’t even funny!! I always wondered why she lived with him instead of her mum too. I kinda thought whatever they split for was something the mum did

Yea she really does! She isn’t as bad for it as she was but I used to be mortified for her and them videos of him drying his hair. They weren’t even funny!! I always wondered why she lived with him instead of her mum too. I kinda thought whatever they split for was something the mum did
Agree with that she was 10 times worse before and has calmed down on trying to make a fool of him but the coming home from hospital, her phone should have been put away and just enjoy the moment that her dad got home

She's off on one today 🙄 ' I will never bring my child up to hate' Hollie, literally a few months ago you put it out to the world about the child's dad making allegations etc

Reactions: 7