Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh sure we know that, surprised he hasn't had his knees done in yet esp after that fiasco at the old Abbey a few months back....be had a very lucky escape
Is E H still around the town?

I can't believe she was dealing in heroin? Like is Newry that bad now? WTF

Is E H still around the town?

I can't believe she was dealing in heroin? Like is Newry that bad now? WTF
He was a month or so ago.

Heroin is a massive problem here, being dealt on most street corners. That's why there's been so many drug related violence the last while

Reactions: 1
He was a month or so ago.

Heroin is a massive problem here, being dealt on most street corners. That's why there's been so many drug related violence the last while
seriously, have you seen it? That is fecking mental, is there no one can stop the scum? Heroin like wtf

seriously, have you seen it? That is fecking mental, is there no one can stop the scum? Heroin like wtf
Dogs on the street know who it is but they seem to be protected for soke reason....kinahans have newry in a choke hold right now! Isn't Mr rapist a dealer aswel?

The use of spice has really exploded - hard to believe the amount walking about like zombies

So worrying that they are now getting into younger and younger.

I know there are a lot of things young people face now and poor mental health services
However I also often can’t help think that they are many non existing ‘issues’ that become issues due to comparison to peers, instahuns & YouTubers. And the lack of discipline or respect for authority.
So they start trying these drugs to escape what appears like issues to them. And it’s a very slippy slope.

What's with Vil's endless pics on his stories of photo's of Corey? Wonder is he not getting access?