Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's off on one today 🙄 ' I will never bring my child up to hate' Hollie, literally a few months ago you put it out to the world about the child's dad making allegations etc
That was some rant! She changed topic about 5 times and this girl seems so obsessed with drugs and convincing us she’s never touched them! Makes me think she probably had dabbled in something at some stage!
my favourite part of it was teaching her son all the life lessons… like not being a rapist maybe??
she also mentioned something about what went on in her town recently, anyone know what that’s about?

Edited cos I posted the same twice 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That was some rant! She changed topic about 5 times and this girl seems so obsessed with drugs and convincing us she’s never touched them! Makes me think she probably had dabbled in something at some stage!
my favourite part of it was teaching her son all the life lessons… like not being a rapist maybe??
she also mentioned something about what went on in her town recently, anyone know what that’s about?

Edited cos I posted the same twice 🙈
There's been loads of stuff regarding drug dealers etc, it's like the wild west there, I live just outside it and the past 2 weeks there been an acid attack, 2 fellas beaten within an inch of their lives etc.
I agree it's been mental but that's the only thing I agreed with her rant. I mean wasn't her fella dabbling in dealing? Not to mention anyone having a child with a known rapist should mean she should be quiet about social issues within her town

Reactions: 4
There's been loads of stuff regarding drug dealers etc, it's like the wild west there, I live just outside it and the past 2 weeks there been an acid attack, 2 fellas beaten within an inch of their lives etc.
I agree it's been mental but that's the only thing I agreed with her rant. I mean wasn't her fella dabbling in dealing? Not to mention anyone having a child with a known rapist should mean she should be quiet about social issues within her town
Jesus that’s mental! This country is gone to tit!! Haha yea that’s what she claimed when they were broken up.. drugs, gambling, debt as well as the abuse accusations she made against him! All the Luna hair spray must be affecting her brain cos she has a very short memory

Reactions: 3
Jesus that’s mental! This country is gone to tit!! Haha yea that’s what she claimed when they were broken up.. drugs, gambling, debt as well as the abuse accusations she made against him! All the Luna hair spray must be affecting her brain cos she has a very short memory
Girls girls, yis are awful bold! Sure that was all lies made up by jealous friends!? He is pure as the driven snow (no pun intended❄) and him robbing her blind was all a big misunderstanding?

Newry has gone to hell the past while again- mostly down to drug feuds- but it's happening everywhere now unfortunately. There was a time when that shite would have been nipped in the bud but it's a free for all now. When men take machetes to sleeping men times are bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
See she’s away to the hut again in cabra, two glasses sitting out wonder who she’s with 🤫

Last edited:
See she’s away to the hut again in cabra, two glasses sitting out wonder who she’s with 🤫
Tell me she reads here without telling me she needs here...😂

Right on cue, picture of her and her mate in the hot tub.
Hollie's boobs look fake in that pic- has she had them done?

Reactions: 1
Anyone see vils post.. pic of him and Corey saying I miss you so much. Must have fell out again and he isn't getting to see child

Think they fell out a few weeks back because that's when she started the 'single mum' Inspo posts

Reactions: 1
The terrible twos continue, no Hollie that is just a curious child exploring! Maybe put the phone away and intervene when he does something he shouldn’t instead of videoing the child and plastering it over stories like you do with your father 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
anyone see W H from Newry never got bail due to d~~gs, Newry is away with it
Her page selling the dodgy footy tops is still up, they have her bang to rights surprised she was let out after the incident at Johnny murphys trying to mow people down

The terrible twos continue, no Hollie that is just a curious child exploring! Maybe put the phone away and intervene when he does something he shouldn’t instead of videoing the child and plastering it over stories like you do with your father 🤦‍♀️
She's actually thinking this is content when in fact we are all sitting here going 'put the phone down and teach your kid' it's actually infuriating

Her page selling the dodgy footy tops is still up, they have her bang to rights surprised she was let out after the incident at Johnny murphys trying to mow people down
I heard he wouldn't press charges (despite all the video evidence?) It was a bit mad...