Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hollie did look well to be fair ! Brendan seemed off his head before it even started

She is not back with him surely!!! After all her talk.. oh my days.
A few months now- she put up a cryptic (for her! LOL!) post about how she should never have listened to people she thought were her friends and really they didn't know what they were talking about. She's a muppet....

Reactions: 1
Fair play to her for sending stuff to Ukraine but why does she speak like she’s talking with her mouth wide open 🙈 do any of you remember the ad for Churchill insurance? Ooooh yessss 🙈🙈 that’s all I can think of jowels flappin

Fair play to her for sending stuff to Ukraine but why does she speak like she’s talking with her mouth wide open 🙈 do any of you remember the ad for Churchill insurance? Ooooh yessss 🙈🙈 that’s all I can think of jowels flappin
She can't close her mouth properly with all the fillers. Colour Me Bootiful is the same- teeth always on show.

Reactions: 2
guys, the figure she has after having a child is not wise like. she literally has no arse and a wee tiny waist. Like how is that possible so quickly, she looks great don't get me wrong but share the secret Hollie chic x

guys, the figure she has after having a child is not wise like. she literally has no arse and a wee tiny waist. Like how is that possible so quickly, she looks great don't get me wrong but share the secret Hollie chic x
Because the girl isn't eating 🧐 no ifs or buts about it... Pity because her health will suffer in the long run

Reactions: 3
The starvation diet is a great one- aided by the slimming pills she's been on for years from Healthwise in Newry.

I commented to a friend a few years ago how 'strong' she appeared for such a frail wee thing when she was posting workouts on her stories. She wet herself laughing and said her hubby had been in the gym one day and he said she had her friend video literally 3-4 reps of each move then she'd go on to the next one. Said she spent ages on the treadmill but wasn't able to lift what she let on she was lifting.

Very very skinny. She's putting up snaps of her lifting weights but her figure isn't healthy looking. She has no muscle mass

Reactions: 3
You could see him in her stories earlier-how embarrassing after her rants and bullshit she spouted….

No really the stuff that both them said about each other and now they’re posh & becks again saying nothing 😩

You could see him in her stories earlier-how embarrassing after her rants and bullshit she spouted….
Yes his legs then the pic he uploaded was deff hollies fire 🙈

Seen the post she shared someone had up about her being a great mammy and overcoming so much having a hard time after Corey was born bla bla… is she still trying to maintain she isn’t back with vil?

Seen the post she shared someone had up about her being a great mammy and overcoming so much having a hard time after Corey was born bla bla… is she still trying to maintain she isn’t back with vil?
Probably referring to how she regrets listening to 'trolls' and liars who broke them up and now they're stronger than ever blah blah blah

Trolls and liars yet she told us all that he was taking drugs and owed her a lot of money??