Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@LMC that's what the 'liars' aka her friends told her. She now knows it was all lies and will never listen to other people about him again.😉
Let her at it. She's pure daft to listen to a word he says, and he's as bad to settle for someone who is a doormat.

Would she ever just let her poor father have a bit of dignity….him lyin in a hospital bed the poor man her hangin over him taking selfies 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 7
If it wasn't obv she was back with vil then it is now. Look at both their stories. Wee romantic night away.... She's a fool. Wonder how long they will last this time before they're back on social media throwing digs at each other. You really have to laugh. She must be desperate.

Reactions: 4
Sharing it all over social media 😡 nothing private anymore with these instahuns
She has absolutely no manners or decency when it comes to her da. Poor man wouldnt get a minute. And now shes back with the rapist. Shes a sad case thats for sure! Imagine being that desperate

Reactions: 8
Anyone notice that she was filming herself while driving today? Not the first time she's done it, and i doubt she was without wee corey. He is adorable. I hope his granda pulls through because it'll be the only bit of normality that wee lad will have.

Reactions: 2
If it wasn't obv she was back with vil then it is now. Look at both their stories. Wee romantic night away.... She's a fool. Wonder how long they will last this time before they're back on social media throwing digs at each other. You really have to laugh. She must be desperate.
Two romantic nights away by the looks of it

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It bugs me that she's constantly showing her son doing 'naughty' things.....like at the dishwasher or at smashed things.....babies will always get Into stuff etc but see this showing the public like its 'cute' annoys me....put the phone down and clean up the mess.

She was in daisy hill and that really looked like the maternity stairs, really hoping for her sake it’s not. I could be totally wrong but just looked very like them.

But it was all lies spread by jealous friends don't you know...🙄
And herself when she took a wee tit attack a couple of months ago-he sold all her work stuff etc-my family and friends tried to tell me etc….and shes back with him! Hiding him too because she knows the backlash she would get-

Reactions: 5
And herself when she took a wee tit attack a couple of months ago-he sold all her work stuff etc-my family and friends tried to tell me etc….and shes back with him! Hiding him too because she knows the backlash she would get-
LOL! She came back on when she took him back and made vague references to keeping her private life private etc. Yet they're posting pics of Corey from the same places at the same times- it's not bloody rocket science to figure out they were back together. Wonder did he pay back all the loans she took out for him, and if he paid her back for the equipment he 'sold' and the car he allegedly tried to sell from under her nose! 😅

Reactions: 1
LOL! She came back on when she took him back and made vague references to keeping her private life private etc. Yet they're posting pics of Corey from the same places at the same times- it's not bloody rocket science to figure out they were back together. Wonder did he pay back all the loans she took out for him, and if he paid her back for the equipment he 'sold' and the car he allegedly tried to sell from under her nose! 😅
Maybe it was actually her jealous friends that done all that and poor vil the victim got blamed! What happened to him coming on to tell the truth about Hollie Campbell! I really wanna hear it 😂😂

• Haha
Whatever happened her pal Pale Blush, her insta just vanished and it was getting good traction with the Irish online publications

Did anyone notice on vil stories he seemed to be there before the guests arrived and seemed to have left as didn't look like he was at party... And she brought Corey's wee cake out herself... :/

Did anyone notice on vil stories he seemed to be there before the guests arrived and seemed to have left as didn't look like he was at party... And she brought Corey's wee cake out herself... :/
Look closely at the pic of her and Corey with the cake… he is there she has him blurred out in one and cropped out of the other!! Also blurred out a bottle of beer on the table beside them 👀👀 pretty sad the lengths she goes to to hide her relationship with her child’s father 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3