Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

armaghbird

I posted a Screenshot of Hollie above talking about a girl called Tasha Mather’s…
It was put up here and then detailed about what happened. The girl was beat up by her bf. Someone has come on now and stated that she wasn’t beat up by her bf when it’s anything but the truth..
That is it really!! 😅
Vil trains the fellas that beat that girl Natasha up

I don’t know hollie but I know vil through my ex. He stayed clear of all the lads to hollie was pregnant next thing he’s on the scene again sniffing about so I knew he was back to his old ways, white stuff etc it was only a matter of time to that girl found out who she was living with. I lived beside his mother for years I saw him in action and the video he shared of hollie was her kicking his clothes out after he smashed up her phone in front of her daddy and baby after he had been out for 3 days and hadn’t contacted her came in demanding to see the baby and went nuts I saw messages her cousin has and he admits it in them. He told me ex he said he had more but he didn’t he only said that. Hollie was well warned of him but didn’t listen so suppose what does she expect but he’s good at pretending to be a real nice guy I have saw it all with him. Funny how he came sniffing around soon as she was pregnant he thought she was going to stay with him no matter what he did She must be a tad stupid too In fairness. She 100% paid for that gym to open he told my ex as he owed him money at the time and far as I know it’s a loan he’s left her with it. I know others contacted her from they broke up telling her all about him one of my friends did too and she just said thanks for the message🙄 I would not be doing one to one personal training with him nor should any female. I heard he was roaring the head of a woman in a car park in Newry last Thursday during the day and another woman had to get involved to try calm him down he fucked her off then too a girl that works in a bar in Newry said she was in her car a few cars down and saw and heard it all. Him with vvpt all over the car and roaring the head of women in a public car park some advertising for his business

Last edited:

Jacmurr

I thought I missed something 😂 I don’t follow Andy just know of him from I was in tech in Newry years ago.

I don’t think ciaran sees his child does he? Far as I no ciarans child’s mother is with Tashas ex. They must of swapped 😱 I’m not from Newry but there was talk of it all out here after vil posted Picts of the lads that beat Tasha a few days after on his pt page.
Picts? 😝

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Wonder how he feels when he sees her insta with the virtue signal posts about drugs and how they destroy lives etc 😂😂

Would explain her posts recently of being in Crossmaglen, flaunting the new man in rapists home village
He wasn't with her the other day. Not to say he hasn't been at other times, but she wasn't with him then.
She's in Cross regularly.

Wonder if he gets much contact with his own wee fella?

If he takes that child and something happens he has no parental rights. I’m split from my kids father and re married but I was always told he should have guardianship Incase he was at the zoo and something happened I would never forgive myself

DamollyDollx

Well trust me I know, and he didnt touch her. In fact he wasn't even there. Don't get me wrong here, I don't like the fella but I can say he didn't lay a hand on her in sheepbridge. Yes completely agree, hollie should know better than to gossip and trying to spread false stories especially after what happened between her and v all over social media
He’s a scumbag. Druggie tramp that takes nothing to do with his child, has Tasha’s daughter wetting the bed with worry. He has hit her before. He’s much younger than her. She’s never worked a day in her life yet driving a Merc. Always on and off. Fighting always etc. Don’t be on here sticking up for a scumbag. She’s as bad as him. The amount of FaceTuning she does is hilarious..🤣🤣

Irishlurker2021

So many versions of the story doing the rounds.
The point being made is hollie is in on the gossip after lecturing her followers weeks back about the dangers of gossiping esp when it comes to 'domestic abuse'
Well trust me I know, and he didnt touch her. In fact he wasn't even there. Don't get me wrong here, I don't like the fella but I can say he didn't lay a hand on her in sheepbridge. Yes completely agree, hollie should know better than to gossip and trying to spread false stories especially after what happened between her and v all over social media

newry1993

I'd be very surprised if she was riding JMG, hes way older. She could pull anyone. Is Choc not in a relationship?

This is a bad rumour

Com from horses mouth!! Have been seen 2gether plenty too!! Seems happy 2flaunt him, probly happy to be seen with him to keep the ex away from her and young one!! Sad story the girl needs stay away from these men!!

Tiktoklurker

If she does she's obviously squealed liked a pig
Not sure if it’s true or not, the usual WhatsApp goss isn’t it, that’s why I thought to ask here 🤣
I know her one was instructed to delete all trace of her off Facebook but the fella has 2 brain cells and is back on it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Guessing he’s got away with it himself!

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
A colleague trains in VVPT said tha social services are doing “spot checks” in Holly N her house to monitor unsavoury people who have been coming and going when the wee one is der !! Apparently the writing everywhere about VVPT is to distract from her own investigations and make out VV is a risk to children hense they all says pedalo!!
Well would you let VV near your wean?
I certainly wouldn’t but then I wouldn’t have lay with him in the first place as for training with him like 😳 WTF
That wee boy looks well cared for and is clearly a Mammys boy ,but if unsavoury ppl are in her house then she needs to keep them out
I wouldn’t have thought the auld da would put up with it.