Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newry1993

I heard that myself from a reliable source!! when the wee boy is put to bed Ms Hollie starts her carry on. I wonder who'll mind him now that her Mummy is away to Australia and Daddy isn't well again. 🤔
Holly is a very dangerous girl!! She is still causing trouble with my friend who used to see 🍫 and also 🍫s wife!! She has a hot line to social services and thinks it’s acceptable to get involved in other families lives!! She has now turned her attention to Jo!! Villeus new girlfriend!! She’s actually riding the husband!! Social needs to take a look at holly bed hopper and
The extents she goes to When scorned by men!! Villeus is no angel but she choose him
To
Father her young one!! Now she is trying all she can to ruin any relationship he is trying to pursue!! Legal aid is being abused by Miss Holly!! Gary better watch out he will end up with social services on his daughter when he give crazy campbell the boot too!!
---
Holly is a very dangerous girl!! She is still causing trouble with my friend who used to see 🍫 and also 🍫s wife!! She has a hot line to social services and thinks it’s acceptable to get involved in other families lives!! She has now turned her attention to Jo!! Villeus new girlfriend!! She’s actually riding the husband!! Social needs to take a look at holly bed hopper and
The extents she goes to When scorned by men!! Villeus is no angel but she choose him
To
Father her young one!! Now she is trying all she can to ruin any relationship he is trying to pursue!! Legal aid is being abused by Miss Holly!! Gary better watch out he will end up with social services on his daughter when he give crazy campbell the boot too!!
Holly “friends” are disgusted And that’s the very few remaining ones!!

TinaC

That tiktok 😂😂 'but who was she with' hollie dear we already established before you headed away that you were 🍫 side piece.
Now maybe start thinking of your child and the men you are bringing into his life because it won't be long before the social are involved....that child deserves better role models.

Also lol
OMG I'm in kinks laughing at the sheer hypocrisy of her 😂

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
Has this woman had an education? I’ve seen the pic of her in the school uniform but just listening to her stories.. she is not a coherent person.. she’s talks a lot but says very little of value… that story about Nicola bulley.. she said can women not walk in the morning now… coming from the woman who’s last two relationships were with a rapist and and drug dealing thug 🥴 don’t think the danger is on your walks Hollie but more likely what your sharing a bed with and a home with your baby son and elderly father. Idiot
I’m not so sure that picture is of her 🤔 its St Mary’s senior year 13-14 A levels. Not a chance she’s done A levels

newry1993

They are defo still together as they were in the golf club 2 weeks ago together.
Altho I can't say I'm surprised at that rumour if I'm honest. I can guess which player it was aswel
Id say she would take any attention given to her!! Player begin with D??

armaghbird

There is no fear in newry anymore. Iv kids of the age who go out and they go as far away from newry as they can. My eldest girl actually said that hollies cousin was one of the drug dealers outed on the WhatsApp messages doing the rounds. I'd say there is quite a few skeletons in that families closet. My eldest girl is unfortunately so caught up in influencers its scary, she's did start to go off hollie when hollie started to use the child as a weapon.
I herd that too about a cousin of hers Listed, I dont no those Newry ones tho. will I woudnt let vil take my baby in fairness to her I saw him driving a Passat this morning +driving along flying on da fone not 1 fck given