Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurker232323

Awh I thought it was his ex that’s the rep I dunno what I read she was on a what’s app list r something?. Don’t know him r his name can’t comment on that. Hopefully she not wasting time if he a lot younger he may ska doodle on I guessin his baby mother doesn’t mind hollie sharing the wee child r it would of stopped . He Even made the t on to her grid. Personally if I loved my ex being with hol & approved n all I can’t say I’d feel comfortable my son being on an account with 30k followers & then be spoke about on here. Not a chance even if I loved the new girlfriend and knew her and was delighted it was her I still wouldn’t feel comfortable: not a mum yet so maybe I would be ok I dunno really

Em nah your opinions are totally valid. Youd be a better mum than the ejits you get nowadays. Not one of my kids faces are online and i have 5. People arent even aware of the level of creepy thats out there.

Square123

Look closely at the pic of her and Corey with the cake… he is there she has him blurred out in one and cropped out of the other!! Also blurred out a bottle of beer on the table beside them 👀👀 pretty sad the lengths she goes to to hide her relationship with her child’s father 🤷🏼‍♀️
Omg get away 🙈 she prob had to go to them lengths after the way she performed about him a few months ago and now she's lovely dovey. It's sickening.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
guys, the figure she has after having a child is not wise like. she literally has no arse and a wee tiny waist. Like how is that possible so quickly, she looks great don't get me wrong but share the secret Hollie chic x
The starvation diet is a great one- aided by the slimming pills she's been on for years from Healthwise in Newry.

I commented to a friend a few years ago how 'strong' she appeared for such a frail wee thing when she was posting workouts on her stories. She wet herself laughing and said her hubby had been in the gym one day and he said she had her friend video literally 3-4 reps of each move then she'd go on to the next one. Said she spent ages on the treadmill but wasn't able to lift what she let on she was lifting.

TinaC

Isn’t he a rapist? My money is on that being the reason.
That could be it however I know of fathers with criminal records that the judge said family is important and that he hoped the father and mother could both parent their children.

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
Which sister in law as I can't see anything from any of them....is joanne actually banging vil? Or is this just vicious rumours?
Who knows 🤷‍♀️ but the rumours have been circulating for a while now since the hubby went missing a month or so ago psni had it up on fb. It was Sarah who posted this! Probably taken down now

Kilingtime

VIP Member
He was wrongly accused is what she said on a story a few year back, she told her family and friends that he got compo for being wrongly accused hence the family not making a fuss, they believed what she said. However compo for wrongly accused and done jail time is public record and guess what there is absol no record of it! He's a rapist, she knew it, lied to people and blamed the victim. Fuck her
Yep, she went on a rant saying everyone was out to wreck her relationship and her 'friends' had shown their true colours by spreading lies about Vil (didn't go into detail on her stories about what the 'lies' were about) and that she knew the truth. She told a friend of mine that his sentence was suspended because there was not enough proof of what happened?!
I still can't fathom how she was able to come out and say all that- the dogs in the street knew his past and that he had a prison record. When they split the first time, I suspect it was because social services were involved as he was still on the SO register so he maybe had to come clean a bit- but she was still in utter denial.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
what was the videos of the fella and girl in Newry about yesterday? What went on there, where were they were arrested?
Outside Clanrye Taxis. A shop down the street called the cops on them- noone wanted to approach them, they were clearly out of it. She's apparently claiming rape now.

Square123

So predictable, turned her page back on to public for the wedding build up after months on being private 😂😂😂 the wedding is obviously going ahead, she has the countdown timer on Insta for it. Must be reading here!
Who's getting married what have I missed lol

Kilingtime

VIP Member
wtf what way is it taken, scummy tramps
Jesus she didn't go into details- I'm praying she doesn't know? But she said the dealers are telling people what/how to mix it so they'll get hooked and look for it more & more over anything else. It's fricking scary. She says the amount of needles discarded around the town in places like the tunnel at north street flats & Heather Park would make you scared to walk around alone.