Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DamollyDollx

Hollies shaking like a leaf in her most recent videos! Maybe the side effects from slimming tablets. 👀👀

p

pics leaked of a sex party in hunter Moore bar on belfast road, one of a girl named was from newry/camlough, seemed to be a lot of men at it
Not true. Hunter Moore’s Bandhall has had the same brown seating from 1978. My best friends family drink there.

Last edited:

Mbd123

@Irishgal85 it might have been before that? Didn't she get back with him briefly after her whole rant about how he stole from her and sold all her stuff from the salon upstairs in his gym. A wee weekend in Galway from what I remember, but it was a brief reunion when she found the text messages from his female clients on his phone and was recorded attacking him with it.
Has the recording been posted on here?

newry1993

Well would you let VV near your wean?
I certainly wouldn’t but then I wouldn’t have lay with him in the first place as for training with him like 😳 WTF
That wee boy looks well cared for and is clearly a Mammys boy ,but if unsavoury ppl are in her house then she needs to keep them out
I wouldn’t have thought the auld da would put up with it.
The poor da is very ill and there iz nurses there with him caring at home
---
Well would you let VV near your wean?
I certainly wouldn’t but then I wouldn’t have lay with him in the first place as for training with him like 😳 WTF
That wee boy looks well cared for and is clearly a Mammys boy ,but if unsavoury ppl are in her house then she needs to keep them out
I wouldn’t have thought the auld da would put up with it.
I don’t have a child but I have nieces and no I wouldn’t let They near him!! I don’t understand how he is so busy with work specially with girls !!

Last edited:

HaventAClue

VIP Member
In court this week, an application was made on her behalf to vary the bail conditions to allow her and her partner to travel to Dublin later this month for a two-night stay in a hotel.

In the BelTel today! Ye couldn’t write it!!

TinaC

I’m late to this🙈..who’s 🍫? Can I look him up on socials?
You can Google him and find all you need to know

Choco still sexually active with wife, his girlfriend, a cuppel other bits on the side and holly!! Stupid girl going end up in STI clinic. Vil and social services will have a field day if they hear he is around Corey!! He is staying in her house most nights with Corey there too!! Holly will know all about it when her house is targeted by drug gangs Henze why he in Bullet proof vest!!
Choco was sniffing round Holly mother few years ago but she had sense to send him on his way!! Holly is pathetic going there 🤢🤢
TBF the STI clinic is the least of her worries with him !