Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
The use of spice has really exploded - hard to believe the amount walking about like zombies

So worrying that they are now getting into younger and younger.

I know there are a lot of things young people face now and poor mental health services
However I also often can’t help think that they are many non existing ‘issues’ that become issues due to comparison to peers, instahuns & YouTubers. And the lack of discipline or respect for authority.
So they start trying these drugs to escape what appears like issues to them. And it’s a very slippy slope.

Do we think there’ll be a big reveal as to why they broke up and why she’s keeping the child from him? Or will they take it through the family courts?

newry1993

Iv heard some rumours in my time but that actually made me spit my juice out laughing....no chance is she seeing 🍫
Plus he was lifted for the adcarne shooting.
I thought that too til I seen them in car!! Thought no way she that dopey, but seems she is!!
Heard maself that he lifted is that true??

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
Folks any word what happened in the sheepbridge on Sunday and what's the craic with the sex party photos being leaked from a bar in Newry. Newry is mental at the minute lol
Someone said the sheepbridge incident was a family feud that erupted at a kids party!!

Ok didn't know about the sex party....care to elaborate or hint at which bar?

OwtDoing

VIP Member
Unfortunately poor micky could be in hospital a little longer, feel so sorry for him when he does find out who she's been banging and playing house with in his house!
What’s wrong with her Dad? I know he broke his hip at a time then was home.

armaghbird

I’m joking 🤣🤣 I was on about Andy Malone.
I thought I missed something 😂 I don’t follow Andy just know of him from I was in tech in Newry years ago.

Don't get what I said wrong here lol, as I said I don't like that ciaran fella at all. Does anyone? 🤔 We all know what kind of a "man" he is 🤢 Yep he used to beat his ex and also would have beat tasha. Everyone knows it. He's an absolute scumbag 🤢 yeah he's a sorry excuse for a father but I think we can all agree his son is actually better off without him and away from him. Yeah tasha is older but doesn't mean she has more sense at all 🙄 was wondering about her new merc too 😂 I'm not sticking up for no one. I only said he himself didn't touch her that night. Yeah I agree there, the blurred face and huge white eyes 🙈😂
I don’t think ciaran sees his child does he? Far as I no ciarans child’s mother is with Tashas ex. They must of swapped 😱 I’m not from Newry but there was talk of it all out here after vil posted Picts of the lads that beat Tasha a few days after on his pt page.

Last edited:

Fgiw

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t have any sympathy for a rapist. I wouldn’t want my child within 10f of him. She must have been hard up to shack up with him, she needs a lobotomy.
She has one-hence all the stupid shit she does

mayobridgeceltic

She definitely was a natural looker but she has destroyed with all the falseness. She used to be stunning in O'Dowds and she could pull the men.