Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

armaghbird

It is true she warned not only by her family and friends that his rape conviction was held up and that he wasn't innocent. Vil is an evil rapist bastard but hollie isn't so innocent herself as she promoted him, she backed him and took to her Instagram a number of times to tell us all we don't know the real vil and how she loved him bla bla bla.....iv no sympathy for her. Also she knew he loved to put toot up his nose again it was told to her by those close to her.
My ex who is close with him said she didn’t know about the toot up his nose until recent as he stayed clear of it for a good bit + she’s not into that at all but who knows he’s a lying toe rag just like vil I’ve since found He was another cunning rat but what comes around goes around and I no vil is on here and hope he puts it together who I am others might be afraid of him but I am not. He mite not show his women his friends Snapchat’s etc but his friends show ter women an I wouldn’t be afraid to mouth al. he will never change + Hol won’t ever see that £ again. Hope the child takes after her side cz his side r bat crazy

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Don't you know that was all lies by online trolls at the time!

She made a few comments on her stories about 'lies' being spread about him and we 'didn't know the whole situation' blah blah blah...

I also find it very hard to believe she didn't know about his (alleged) drug addiction until recently. She's being very coy about that- is she talking about steroids, or something like coke? Either way- I would find it hard to believe she wasn't aware.

mayobridgeceltic

Has anyone any tea on the 29 and 35 year old girls lifted for drugs in Mayobridge? By all accounts the Police in the Newry area are finally going after the many dealers in the Newry and Mourne area. Its good to see them finally doing their job.

Lurker232323

It's gone now passed it yesterday. Whoever did it had balls to do it under the sights of the cop station!

Lol! Naming no names, but she hangs around with a few women at the same craic- some married, some divorced. I was in their company briefly one night when they were fairly drunk and they were showing each other men they'd hooked up with after connecting online. The park & ride at sheep bridge is a popular choice, as is flagstaff apparently. 🤢
I don’t even know anyone from newry, hardly anyway 😂 would still love to know just for the craic.
Any of them work as a carer 😂

mayobridgeceltic

I posted a Screenshot of Hollie above talking about a girl called Tasha Mather’s…
It was put up here and then detailed about what happened. The girl was beat up by her bf. Someone has come on now and stated that she wasn’t beat up by her bf when it’s anything but the truth..
That is it really!! 😅
Thanks, who was the fella, was he one of the list boyos lol

HaventAClue

VIP Member
Basically a money making racket- supposed to be appetite suppressants, but I'd say there's fuck all science behind them (or everyone would be on them!)
They do work, they’re basically like being on speed! Speaking from experience 🫡 I saw her in Tesco the other day, she’s deathly skinny!

She was in daisy hill and that really looked like the maternity stairs, really hoping for her sake it’s not. I could be totally wrong but just looked very like them.

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
Yea she really does! She isn’t as bad for it as she was but I used to be mortified for her and them videos of him drying his hair. They weren’t even funny!! I always wondered why she lived with him instead of her mum too. I kinda thought whatever they split for was something the mum did
Agree with that she was 10 times worse before and has calmed down on trying to make a fool of him but the coming home from hospital, her phone should have been put away and just enjoy the moment that her dad got home

Junior

My wee boy used to take his arms out of his straps all the time no matter how tight I put the strap so maybe this is the case with Corey. I seen her for the first time in newry one evening she is very thin! I couldn’t believe it was her, she’s tiny!