Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

armaghbird

I know for a fact that when hollie got with him her family told her straight of the bat about vil and his rape conviction. They continued to tell her throughout so to make out she only knows the truth now is absol bullshit.
She actively encouraged people to use vil as a PT including women!!! Hollie knew what she was doing so iv little sympathy for her.
Yes if that’s true I agree. I don’t no hollie but I know her cousin. I do not get how he is allowed to train women in a private gym 1 to 1 with his conviction in the eyes of the law. Do they not check up on men like him

I know this too- we have a lot of mutual friends and she knows many people from Crossmaglen so she can't act the total dumbass. It wouldn't have taken much to find out the 'truth'.
She happily helped him sort out his premises and finances when she thought there was going to be a happily ever after (in fairness many of us would do the same) but she also happily ignored all the huge red flags and everyone's warnings what he was really like.
that is true, she coud of found out everything if she wanted too vil is mates with my ex and we never met her he kept her well clear of all his mates incase one of us slipped something to her he had hid so well. I no she didn’t no about his drug use my ex showed me Snapchat’s from him before about that he was petrified she found out when the baby was born an he was away partying

Last edited:

newry1993

She tagged him on a post an hour ago of a new smokehouse in Newry. Datenight pending.
He is the baby daddy and the ex partner ( in more ways than one) of a girl who was on one of the lists for drugs
Again, holly for such an anti drugs person seems to be in those circles

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
For a girl who spent most of her time online speaking about Tattle and trolls, I’ll just leave this here! Screenshots have been sent about all over WhatsApp. Hollie herself who claims people are trolls because people call her out on her shitty behaviour messages someone about some girl that was beat up last weekend. Hollie who loves and craves the drama herself but God forbid we call her out. This girl who was beaten up should be apologised to. She doesn’t broadcast her life all over social media. You crave drama and love gossiping about others to big yourself up. You’re the troll! 😀
What's the context to this in regards to hollie? Was she spreading lies about it or what?

babba98

Girls anyone think villus has another baby on the way? He shared a video of “what we imagine 2 under 2 to be like” and the hands over the eyes emoji!!🫣