Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mayobridgeceltic

If true wonder does her dad know coz he would be far from happy as he has had dealings with 🍫 in the past !
Yep altho I think the arrests won't stick its just a lift anyone they know to keep things quiet....20k reward money you can bet every dealer is squealing on each other to try and get that reward!
Why would they lift him, sure were they not friends.

Who else got lifted? Newry drug war is scary at the minute

Square123

Anyone see vils post.. pic of him and Corey saying I miss you so much. Must have fell out again and he isn't getting to see child

Fgiw

Chatty Member
Without giving too much away on here I’ll just say she’s a bitch & a silly wee girl! Where’s all her “childhood friends” she bangs on about? They seem to be giving her a wide berth with her bad choices as of late! Grow the fuk up hollie & take yourself & your child off social media.
She does seem very isolated, no doubt she did this to herself, but she will never take responsibility for that-she seems to be the kind that would never see that shes the issue

Kilingtime

VIP Member
A vicious hatchet attack on a major drug dealer has sparked a fresh round of gangland feuding along the border.

Embarrassed by the beating, The Chocolate has told friends he was blindsided by his attacker who hit him with the hatchet when he was not looking.
He was an awful mess, and was refusing to go to the hospital at first. IF (as suspected) she was with him, I don't know what she was thinking...

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
Yes!! My friend was told at feis at weekend!!
But her and husband still together
It seems!!
They are defo still together as they were in the golf club 2 weeks ago together.
Altho I can't say I'm surprised at that rumour if I'm honest. I can guess which player it was aswel

The tik tok she shared about chazzy shankill, chazzy has mental health problems and addiction problems but Holly preaches be kind!

MaryJones1

Is this the glam red head that's very friendly with Maeve Madden?
---
On another note, the amount of couples separating lately is unreal. Wonder is it due to Covid? People re-evaluating their lives etc?