Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mayobridgeceltic

Hollie has a new man and he makes the ex look like an angel!!Her friends locally are disgusted!!Hollie is one of many of the new man’s many bits on the side!!stupid girl won’t ever learn!!Hollie new man often named in the local WA lists that circulate ❄
whats the initials?

mayobridgeceltic

Hollie also used to hang out in Mayobridge and attempt to ride anything that would look at her. She was disowned by any form of friend she had out there. If there was any drama or tragedy in the bridge she was always trying to make herself in the centre off it. Always trying to get involved with other peoples business and she took it a step too far and moved on to Cross shortly after. The bridge locals had to endure her rather fetching looks which consisted of black hair extensions clipped into her red lock in various places around her head. She used to get some looks for all the wrong reasons
H did hang around the Bridge for a big but burnt a few bridges excuse the pun

But in fairness to her I heard the JMCG rumour is false, she would have more sense

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
I thought that too til I seen them in car!! Thought no way she that dopey, but seems she is!!
Heard maself that he lifted is that true??
If true wonder does her dad know coz he would be far from happy as he has had dealings with 🍫 in the past !
Yep altho I think the arrests won't stick its just a lift anyone they know to keep things quiet....20k reward money you can bet every dealer is squealing on each other to try and get that reward!

Tellmethecraic

Chatty Member
I feel for him. By his stories he does get to see him for a period then bam nothing for ages.
I did see he post yesterday I think saying miss you and thought she had stopped contact. Again.

I wouldn’t fancy trying to reason with her. I’d think her way or no way. He would be. Water going through courts to get access. As said even at a contact centre.

Mbd123

The videos were posted on the previous thread but nothing happened when you clicked into them.. anyone able to post again?