Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’m cringing at her story of her sucking that straw it’s like she’s facing it🙈 she is so cringe and see the eyebrows omg they really grind my gears her makeup is always the same aswell the either liner on her lower lid the big lashes she is so harsh looking not natural at all

Reactions: 3
I think the eyeliner is actually tattooed on isn’t it ? Few times she’s been bare faced and she’s 100 times better, minus the arse lips and eyeliner

Reactions: 1
She keeping it classy something Holly doz not know!! 🤣

She was always in health wise buying her tablets!! then when she started social media she had start buys of internet !! Holly couldn’t possibly be caught out not practicing what she preaches 🤣 bleeping hypocrite !!!
What kind of slimming tablets does Health wise sell ? asking for a friend 😉

Omg I’m cringing at her story of her sucking that straw it’s like she’s facing it🙈 she is so cringe and see the eyebrows omg they really grind my gears her makeup is always the same aswell the either liner on her lower lid the big lashes she is so harsh looking not natural at all

Hollie should keep to the natural looks as her looks are striking, no need for half the make up

Reactions: 1
Hollie should keep to the natural looks as her looks are striking, no need for half the make up
Gonna be hard to look 'natural' with the over inflated lips, tattooed brows & liner and Lash extensions? She looked so much prettier a few years ago. Now she looks like a drag queen?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gonna be hard to look 'natural' with the over inflated lips, tattooed brows & liner and Lash extensions? She looked so much prettier a few years ago. Now she looks like a drag queen?
I agree she’s pretty!! Doesn’t need halve the slap!!

She was dumped? Thought it was all rumours and lies 😉
Holly is d one who knows all about telling the lies 🤣!! 🍫 gave her the road Because she was obsessed and had 2much to say for helself and her lips were 2loose !! 🍫 likes to keep his *flings* 🤫 after all
He has 2 keep his wife and his girlfriends quiet 🤣🤣 !!

• Haha