Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes 15 years older than her, how do you know for defo? do you live around there?
Daughters bf lives in one of the estates beside her. He has bumped into 🍫 a number of times in the garage over the last few weeks.
I didn't believe it either when the rumours first started but they have been spotted with each other a number of times.
Sure look at her tiktoks she's loving the bleeping attention and seems to think she's one upping us on tattle!

Reactions: 1
The both of them were in the CC but I heard they were not with each other specifically . It was packed
They were definitely together in the CC she was all into his face 😘

Did you see the latest TT share about abuse of the parent.... She'd need to step back and look at it from the other perspective. Again she looks foolish on SM 🙈

Dont forget now, we are all jealous and bitter according to her tiktoks 😅 jealous of what exactly!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They were definitely together in the CC she was all into his face 😘

Did you see the latest TT share about abuse of the parent.... She'd need to step back and look at it from the other perspective. Again she looks foolish on SM 🙈
Is that a dig at her own parents that video? I know things weren't great between her own parents due to alcohol etc if it is then she really needs to take a step back from SM if it's a dig at the rapist then too little too late Hollie, ye spread your legs for him knowing what he was and what he stands for

Is that a dig at her own parents that video? I know things weren't great between her own parents due to alcohol etc if it is then she really needs to take a step back from SM if it's a dig at the rapist then too little too late Hollie, ye spread your legs for him knowing what he was and what he stands for
Wasn’t her “doting Dad” not a bad egg who battered his ex wife and Hollie all like “my Daddy my Hero” Would you quit! Only has eyes on the house when he’s gone! She’s a scumbag.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Thanks for the info, she won't be getting another penny from me.
I know of 3 people getting help because of a coke addiction at the minute. I hope Hollie can realise what she is doing is wrong.

• Sad
Wasn’t her “doting Dad” not a bad egg who battered his ex wife and Hollie all like “my Daddy my Hero” Would you quit! Only has eyes on the house when he’s gone! She’s a scumbag.
I don't know the full story as I'm a blow in to the surrounding Newry area and I don't want to make this thread about her dad as he has no right of reply but i do know he suffered from alcohol addiction and has been off the drink for years now which I can only commend as we all know addiction of any kind is tough to get out of. I have heard that story about her parents.
Which makes the fact her banging 🍫 even more hypocritical, she knows what addiction does to people/families yet is happy to shack up with someone who makes money off people's addiction!

Reactions: 3
Every single TikTok saying she doesn't care about rumours etc. then stop making tiktoks saying it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Every single TikTok saying she doesn't care about rumours etc. then stop making tiktoks saying it 🤣🤣
Holly iz tormentin my cousin and threatening her saying she is making rumours up!! My cousin doesn’t even know her!! She’s full on kray kray 🤣

Reactions: 4
Holly iz tormentin my cousin and threatening her saying she is making rumours up!! My cousin doesn’t even know her!! She’s full on kray kray 🤣
Tell her to call her out on it publicly- Hollie wouldn't think twice!

She’s some dose talking about not doing drugs. She might not take coke but she’s been on slimming pills her entire life the 🤡 The tremors in her hands are unreal! And she’s no problem seeing someone who’s a drug dealer or takes drugs until it all goes pear shaped. She’s a sad act!

Tell her to call her out on it publicly- Hollie wouldn't think twice!
She keeping it classy something Holly doz not know!! 🤣

She’s some dose talking about not doing drugs. She might not take coke but she’s been on slimming pills her entire life the 🤡 The tremors in her hands are unreal! And she’s no problem seeing someone who’s a drug dealer or takes drugs until it all goes pear shaped. She’s a sad act!
She was always in health wise buying her tablets!! then when she started social media she had start buys of internet !! Holly couldn’t possibly be caught out not practicing what she preaches 🤣 bleeping hypocrite !!!

Reactions: 4
I always wondered why her videos look like shes havin a fit at the same time!!! It all makes sense now…..