Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know some people run away with the idea that criticism is jealousy.. but I can wholeheartedly say that I wouldn’t switch lives with this boring bleep if you paid me. The TikTok’s especially are something that she will look back on in a years time and cringe at herself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know some people run away with the idea that criticism is jealousy.. but I can wholeheartedly say that I wouldn’t switch lives with this boring bleep if you paid me. The TikTok’s especially are something that she will look back on in a years time and cringe at herself
I dont think she ever will-she is so immature with all this shite and the ott way she looks screams just how insecure and desperate she is for any kind of male attention…i think there is no hope for her

Reactions: 3
I dont think she ever will-she is so immature with all this shite and the ott way she looks screams just how insecure and desperate she is for any kind of male attention…i think there is no hope for her
She also has the “mean girl” mentality!!
she is not a girls girl she’s horrible!! A bully!!

Reactions: 2
Heard at the weekend the JMCG knows how to use it and that's why Hollie is there

I hope she finds a nice fella as thats what she is missing

Get onto tinder H

• Sick
  • Wow
“Enjoying my hot chocolate, it’s unbelievable” only reference to chocolate in her rant on instagram 😂

Right own up who met her in the post office ? Or is she making that up for content

BTW hiya Hollie 👋 hope you are enjoying reading the thread, everything said has been true so time to jump off that high horse your on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right own up who met her in the post office ? Or is she making that up for content

BTW hiya Hollie 👋 hope you are enjoying reading the thread, everything said has been true so time to jump off that high horse your on.
I hope who ever it was speaks up for themselves!! Holly is very mouthy these days!!! She’s obbsessed wid anyone who is linked to 🍫 !! So no doubt it’s the wife or one d girlfriends in tha shop!!
what does she expect?? He was never going to settle down with her!!! Just move On Holly!!

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was made up!! If no one speaks up its all make believe !!

I hope who ever it was speaks up for themselves!! Holly is very mouthy these days!!! She’s obbsessed wid anyone who is linked to 🍫 !! So no doubt it’s the wife or one d girlfriends in tha shop!!
what does she expect?? He was never going to settle down with her!!! Just move On Holly!!

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was made up!! If no one speaks up its all make believe !!
itz odd that Holly is suddenly discussing her trolls and her “experience” 2day!! the day after Dirty Doll TR gets a spread in Sunday papers for same thing??

Last edited:
Wtaf was that all about??? No Hollie- noone is talking tit about your Daddy, I've never seen a bad word said about him here. Yes his past has been discussed but it's no secret? In fact the way he used to film him for content without him knowing to make a laugh of him was also talked about here- no word of that on your wee rant.
And zero mention of what has actually been the topic of discussion here the last while- her absolutely chronically bad taste in men.
She's rattled, and can't actually come out and 'defend' herself, because then she'd be admitting the alleged rumours are true!😅
And don't you love the way she always figures out who her troll/trolls are- same when her old duck-buddy Andy was out for trolls blood, she managed to identify her trolls from here too and was going to deal with them then as well...that went well...😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Wtaf was that all about??? No Hollie- noone is talking tit about your Daddy, I've never seen a bad word said about him here. Yes his past has been discussed but it's no secret? In fact the way he used to film him for content without him knowing to make a laugh of him was also talked about here- no word of that on your wee rant.
And zero mention of what has actually been the topic of discussion here the last while- her absolutely chronically bad taste in men.
She's rattled, and can't actually come out and 'defend' herself, because then she'd be admitting the alleged rumours are true!😅
And don't you love the way she always figures out who her troll/trolls are- same when her old duck-buddy Andy was out for trolls blood, she managed to identify her trolls from here too and was going to deal with them then as well...that went well...😉
That was a chaotic rant 🙈 I’m still not sure what she said like,

Reactions: 1
So is she making out it was one of her “trolls” on here that seen her in the post office? There’s only a handful of people that regularly post on here so I think that story is “pure bloats bah” if we’re keeping up with the Newry slang 😂 them sunglasses she wears are desperate looking too, like big 50” Samsung TVs on her face ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So is she making out it was one of her “trolls” on here that seen her in the post office? There’s only a handful of people that regularly post on here so I think that story is “pure bloats bah” if we’re keeping up with the Newry slang 😂 them sunglasses she wears are desperate looking too, like big 50” Samsung TVs on her face ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yep, that was my understanding- a married woman with kids who is older than her looked her up & down in the post office queue and called her ugly?!🤷‍♀️😅
The same one who she figured out was the one telling all her business here, and half her family is here too.
Come on Tattlers- which of you was it, seeing as she confronted you before blocking you everywhere?

And yes, the sunglasses are rare. Of course she'd be stared at wearing yon yokes around Newry!🤣

• Haha
Yep, that was my understanding- a married woman with kids who is older than her looked her up & down in the post office queue and called her ugly?!🤷‍♀️😅
The same one who she figured out was the one telling all her business here, and half her family is here too.
Come on Tattlers- which of you was it, seeing as she confronted you before blocking you everywhere?

And yes, the sunglasses are rare. Of course she'd be stared at wearing yon yokes around Newry!🤣
we all seem to still be here lol!! and none of us are blocked since we all seen the rant!! 🤣🤣🤣 I call bullshit Miss Holly 🤣🤣

Iz Holly forgetting she is from Newry ?! That her clientele are also from Newry ? Not very professional to be mocking someone being and sounding “pure. Newry” making it out that it is a negative thing !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Haven't watched in a while but god her face is ruined from botox/fillers!! Also those glasses look absolutely ridiculous 😂😂

The Rant was absolutely chaotic! Was was she when trying to say for most of it! She thinks she's a celebrity, far from it!

Shes probably on a paranoid comedown fear vibe after her Saturday night out with the other known ❄ heads from Portglenone 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I want that as a message tone for my phone

"f**k your ugly bai"

😂😂😂 She's a balloon lolol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did that actually happen though-or did she make it up….in a packed post office someone told her she was ugly…i mean, they aint wrong shes awfully hard to look at it but i dont believe that happened. Its all about bein a victim

Haven't watched in a while but god her face is ruined from botox/fillers!! Also those glasses look absolutely ridiculous 😂😂

The Rant was absolutely chaotic! Was was she when trying to say for most of it! She thinks she's a celebrity, far from it!
Thinkz people talking bout the hospital and talking about her father and everyone obsessing over her !! Never mind colleen Rooney , holly is Colleen looney!!

Did that actually happen though-or did she make it up….in a packed post office someone told her she was ugly…i mean, they aint wrong shes awfully hard to look at it but i dont believe that happened. Its all about bein a victim
Biggest lie is a packed post office, savages has about 3 people in it max lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5