Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve missed it all. Gutted 😂
I’m not from the area followed Holly from her fun content days with her dad and have watched it snowball since.

Reactions: 3
ROARING at this mornings update.
Back into bed to go on tick tok, and be productive.

Missed the rant everyone here mentions, when are this girls friens going to step in and check shes okay before she has an actual mental breakdown?

Reactions: 2
@2shy she's alienated most of her close friends, and others just don't want to associate themselves with her. I know one of the girls who was at that recent hen night she posted, and she said people were nearly afraid to talk to her because they knew she'd be ranting about Vil/Choc/Tattle trolls etc and she's known for being loose lipped and twisting things to suit her narrative.

Reactions: 1
Yep, that was my understanding- a married woman with kids who is older than her looked her up & down in the post office queue and called her ugly?!🤷‍♀️😅
The same one who she figured out was the one telling all her business here, and half her family is here too.
Come on Tattlers- which of you was it, seeing as she confronted you before blocking you everywhere?

And yes, the sunglasses are rare. Of course she'd be stared at wearing yon yokes around Newry!🤣

Probs because she was going in for her 600 and jumped the queue saying "do you know who I am??"
Then acting the victim.
Go home hollie stop pretending people hate you we actually don't CARE.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Definitely don't dislike her- I find her fascinating (probably for all the wrong reasons! 😅 )

• Haha
Gone somebody show her how to add a sound to her fitness TikTok’s that lasts the full length of her video it’s really bugging me.

• Haha
A vicious hatchet attack on a major drug dealer has sparked a fresh round of gangland feuding along the border.

Notorious cocaine baron ‘The Chocolate’ was hospitalised after being hit over the head with the weapon last weekend. The murder attempt occurred during a house party after he had spent the day on a pub crawl in Newry.

The Chocolate — who cannot be identified because he is before the courts on drug dealing charges — has vowed revenge.

Criminal sources say he has promised to kill his assailant and they warned the attack on him will spark a fresh round of blood-letting in Newry.

The border city has been ravaged by bitter gang feuds in recent months which has led to the murder of heroin dealer Mark Lovell, a gun attack on another man, an acid attack on Stephen Morgan, and the attempted decapitation of a man with an axe.

“The Chocolate has said he is going to kill the man who hit him across the head with a hatchet — that’s all he has talked about for the past week,” a criminal source told Sunday Life.

“He knows he has to do something, because if he doesn’t it will make him look weak and it will encourage other drug dealers to move in on his turf.”

Embarrassed by the beating, The Chocolate has told friends he was blindsided by his attacker who hit him with the hatchet when he was not looking.

• Wow
A vicious hatchet attack on a major drug dealer has sparked a fresh round of gangland feuding along the border.

Notorious cocaine baron ‘The Chocolate’ was hospitalised after being hit over the head with the weapon last weekend. The murder attempt occurred during a house party after he had spent the day on a pub crawl in Newry.

The Chocolate — who cannot be identified because he is before the courts on drug dealing charges — has vowed revenge.

Criminal sources say he has promised to kill his assailant and they warned the attack on him will spark a fresh round of blood-letting in Newry.

The border city has been ravaged by bitter gang feuds in recent months which has led to the murder of heroin dealer Mark Lovell, a gun attack on another man, an acid attack on Stephen Morgan, and the attempted decapitation of a man with an axe.

“The Chocolate has said he is going to kill the man who hit him across the head with a hatchet — that’s all he has talked about for the past week,” a criminal source told Sunday Life.

“He knows he has to do something, because if he doesn’t it will make him look weak and it will encourage other drug dealers to move in on his turf.”

Embarrassed by the beating, The Chocolate has told friends he was blindsided by his attacker who hit him with the hatchet when he was not looking.
Pity foghorn Hollie wasn’t thurr to warn him 🤨 imagine wilfully associating with a gangster like that then trying to play the wronged woman when the baby with a rapist situation goes tits up .. like whaaaaaaat does Hollies mother say !? Coz mine wud give me a thick ear

He was an awful mess, and was refusing to go to the hospital at first. IF (as suspected) she was with him, I don't know what she was thinking...

Crazy. Do tell us more. Can we just rename this thread to "The Chocolate" with a little extra nuts. Or something hollie is boring 🙄

Reactions: 4
Tiktok should fine her for them poor videos.
But 16 shares on it made me laugh😂
What is the story with them?? Has she no friends to tell her 'Hollie stop with the bleeping aimed tiktoks?
And gathering up the props for the song (does she smoke??).....so sad. Even my 15yr old wouldn't be at that craic.

Scumbags… both him and Hollie Campbell 🤢
Why the duck would anyone with an iota of sense have any sort of connection to this thug? It’s not ‘cool’, it’s not smart and she’s making herself a waste of skin associating with degenerates like this. She’s acting like a cocky teenage bully. She’s mixing in very dangerous circles