Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HesterPrynne

The last few pages of that previous thread sure as shite went fast!

Thanks to @dddddddddddd for the thread title.

Rapey V and his posts about the child are even starting to tug on my heart strings at this stage.
Hollie should be ashamed of herself.

Previous thread:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

newry1993

Hollie what in the name of all that's good are you thinking, you're bringing one waste of space after the other around you and your son. You couldn't have picked worse out of a lucky bag. Away and make a life for yourself and Corey in Australia with your Brother.
Exactly!
From the rapist to the chocolate now to the child
Holly is not putting her sons best interests first

what a stupid woman

DamollyDollx

Anyone think V has moved on and Hollies biting back because she’s not over him so will now go to the end of the earth to attempt to exaggerate everything? The hashtag #datenight 🙈 Shows you’re still very much at a low point in your life.... Not!

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
She does realise hacking emails and social media accounts is a criminal offence ?! She's literally just admitted to a crime.
Also laughted so loud when she said 'this one likes to online bet too' as if online betting is some kind of dirty secret 🤣🤣🤣

Fgiw

Chatty Member
Sharing it all over social media 😡 nothing private anymore with these instahuns
She has absolutely no manners or decency when it comes to her da. Poor man wouldnt get a minute. And now shes back with the rapist. Shes a sad case thats for sure! Imagine being that desperate

DamollyDollx

Sorry Hollie, people haven’t slagged your son off. If anything they feel sorry for him. I actually liked your content until recently. You’ve stated you’re staying quiet for the sake of son, yet you’re on Instagram talking about drugs etc when it’s clearly linked to your Ex. No one cares, keep your dirty laundry off social media! Things like that never end well.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Bless her. I think its obvious she has a lot going on but the claims of jealously are bizarre and maybe she should tone it down with the rich bitch attitude in the current climate. Many aspire to wealth but real wealth has decorum.

lush

Hollie I’m not trolling you by saying this but I think you need a break from social media. None of us know what went on with Vil, we don’t know how he treated her so I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt but I also think she needs to ask herself if she wants her son to grow up with one parent or two regardless of the fact the relationship is over?
I don’t think anyone has said anything bad about her Daddy, he seems a very nice man and it comes across that Hollie is very good to him. Haven’t seen anything bad about the baby either, he’s a beautiful wee boy.
I know people have mentioned her clothes and things like that but I don’t think that’s something to be overly offended by. Every day when my Facebook memories pop up I think wtf was I wearing? 😂
I just think she needs time to recover from her break up. Social media is the enemy when your trying to get over someone.

sunflower81

See the new man is one of the boys that did a runner from the car that killed the old woman and her son on the n1 around the carrickdale a few years ago

• Wow

Jeepers123

This girl seriously needs a slap. She helped set his pt business up didn’t she? Now she is going to try and ruin it by her latest question box totally insinuating he isn’t qualified or insured properly. That didn’t matter few weeks ago when she was advertising vvpt all over her insta.

newry1993

Holly was in looking at bunk beds this week for her house for the boyfriends child staying over . It's all very soon in my opinion.

• Wow

TinaC

Hollie what in the name of all that's good are you thinking, you're bringing one waste of space after the other around you and your son. You couldn't have picked worse out of a lucky bag. Away and make a life for yourself and Corey in Australia with your Brother.

Reactions: 7

Mb19

Hmmm Hollie very quiet after that absolute show AMPX made tonight 🙈 dying of second hand embarrassment

• Haha

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
So hollie has just come out and basically called herself a liar.....during the whole charade she said she seen evidence of vil being a creep and off his head and that he abused her emotionally/physically now she's saying none of it was true and it was just people talking shite to her about the rapist and she listened !!! That girl needs a good fucking shake.

HaventAClue

VIP Member
IMG_1466.jpeg
Posted under Gary’s profile picture with his daughter. Gary being the man who’s wife was apparently having an affair with Vilius/dating him now 🥴 How could anyone be bothered with that much drama in their lives. She would be better off coming away from the dating scene and rearing her son instead of bringing all this unnecessary drama to her life. Oh - and stop the cringeworthy tiktoks while she’s at it

• Wow