Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there really any need for all of that for a 2nd birthday party? Corey only has 2 cousins who live on the other side of the world and I can’t imagine her having that many friends left after what she’s been up to 🙉

Reactions: 5
I see shes been triggered by something again?

And no, I personally do not want to be her/look like her/have er life etc. I could think of nothing worse! And I don't know anyone who does!

Reactions: 4
Nor me, it all looks so sad and lonely bein her! She hides behind a literal mask of make up, surgery and tattoo’ed features every single day. Shes not happy either. Her face is frozen all the time. Afraid to move her head or blink incase her hair or face moves. Its just all so so sad…..

Reactions: 3
Trust Hollie to make the whole Nicola Gallagher domestic abuse victim all about her. Then at the end putting 'roll on Sunday up armagh' it's crass and unnecessary.

@Irishgal85 I'm actually surprised she's aware of the story- some of her (few) friends must've sent her it and she thought oh that's a good one to jump on the solidarity wagon with.

Did any one see the knew photos of Villeus house this week? The windows were sprayed again dealer out rapist out

Did anyone see this that he had custody of the kids apparently.
He got custody because of the poor woman's alcohol addiction. An addiction brought on by his abuse. She's been very open about her struggle with alcohol. The scumrats statement about his kids sickened me, acting like father of the year when he use to beat her while she was pregnant. The whole story was heartbreaking, she is such a brave woman for speaking out and has opened the conversation of how domestic violence is dealt with by the police/courts.
I sincerely hope she gets the help she needs to 1. Deal with her addiction 2. Deal with the trauma of being a punching bag for that scumrat

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He got custody because of the poor woman's alcohol addiction. An addiction brought on by his abuse. She's been very open about her struggle with alcohol. The scumrats statement about his kids sickened me, acting like father of the year when he use to beat her while she was pregnant. The whole story was heartbreaking, she is such a brave woman for speaking out and has opened the conversation of how domestic violence is dealt with by the police/courts.
I sincerely hope she gets the help she needs to 1. Deal with her addiction 2. Deal with the trauma of being a punching bag for that scumrat
Okay so this is why I was asking.

this exact situation happened to my best friend. She’s still the same!! He has her children’s and he doesn’t look after them or feed them properly. They’re all over weight like him. He’s gone TikTok “famous” and the public loved him so he was basically untouchable too. It’s so weird How close it was to what happened by best friend. I have pics of her face but she’s now so deep with her alcoholism she will never be able to get her kids back or stand up to him! It’s so sad. I’m
---
I see shes been triggered by something again?

And no, I personally do not want to be her/look like her/have er life etc. I could think of nothing worse! And I don't know anyone who does!
I was thinking this too. Plus I like having an ass

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh my Lord. The supplement company needs to have a word if she's going to be promoting them?? Creatine is NOT pre-workout.... 🙈

• Haha
vvpt tried to break into Hollys house when her and the baby were asleep I saw the videos. CCTV caught all even though vil smashed it al up and police arrested him hiding in bushes out her back. Holly dropped the charges because she was afraid of him and he made serious threats her daddy was in hospital and her mother was in Oz. When her mother got back she went back to police and now has a restraining order out for her safety. I don’t like holly & she knows who vil was b4 gettin involved but she’s rite keeping the child away. Hes dangerous I saw him and his girlfriend in galgorm a wile back i herd the little girls daddy is going bananas vilius sleeps up in the house with her daughter. Has no one told his gf his history? Is she from Newry?
vil is exposed now. Is holly still seeing choc I saw him in willow grove with another well known woman the other day Dark hair I herd hollys daddy asked for choc to help them if they needed it from the videos it looked pretty bad and I’m shocked holly has not posted them yet cuz vil will be ruined if she does and she wil enjoy the attention. Very violent he looked like he was off his head on drugs and it was Hollys good “friend” showed me them but woud not send me them on or I’d share them with you all ha! if they showed me they are showing plenty
hollys dad isn’t well at Al she’s his main carer I was told

Reactions: 1
@armaghbird I had also heard about the breakin and that he was off his head at the time. A friend had seen the videos too (I haven't) But she also had seen the videos of Hollie attacking him on several occasions over messages on his phone among other accusations. I had seen those ones too.
It was an utterly toxic relationship on all accounts.

I'd heard her Dad has some form of dementia or alzheimers? and that's why it took so long to get him home fulltime, but that could be lies too.

And wasn't her Dad & Choc friends/acquaintances from years ago- or am I mixing him up with someone else?

Reactions: 2
vvpt tried to break into Hollys house when her and the baby were asleep I saw the videos. CCTV caught all even though vil smashed it al up and police arrested him hiding in bushes out her back. Holly dropped the charges because she was afraid of him and he made serious threats her daddy was in hospital and her mother was in Oz. When her mother got back she went back to police and now has a restraining order out for her safety. I don’t like holly & she knows who vil was b4 gettin involved but she’s rite keeping the child away. Hes dangerous I saw him and his girlfriend in galgorm a wile back i herd the little girls daddy is going bananas vilius sleeps up in the house with her daughter. Has no one told his gf his history? Is she from Newry?
vil is exposed now. Is holly still seeing choc I saw him in willow grove with another well known woman the other day Dark hair I herd hollys daddy asked for choc to help them if they needed it from the videos it looked pretty bad and I’m shocked holly has not posted them yet cuz vil will be ruined if she does and she wil enjoy the attention. Very violent he looked like he was off his head on drugs and it was Hollys good “friend” showed me them but woud not send me them on or I’d share them with you all ha! if they showed me they are showing plenty
hollys dad isn’t well at Al she’s his main carer I was told
I seen the videos two!! He is a crazy man!! Villeus new girl is from Newry and she’s bount to know all about him!! Here been more writing on his house this week man is going end up in a box by the looks of things!! Is the dark haired woman a local beautician ??