Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaventAClue

VIP Member
IMG_1466.jpeg
Posted under Gary’s profile picture with his daughter. Gary being the man who’s wife was apparently having an affair with Vilius/dating him now 🥴 How could anyone be bothered with that much drama in their lives. She would be better off coming away from the dating scene and rearing her son instead of bringing all this unnecessary drama to her life. Oh - and stop the cringeworthy tiktoks while she’s at it

• Wow
Reactions: 7

DamollyDollx

Just seen her stories there and by God the make up she’s done on her clients is horrendous. Imagine paying to get that done! A 5 year old child could do better! 🙈

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
Those Freddie jeans are brutal 2018 vibes! Think the only reason she wears them she thinks it gives her an ass 🤭🤣 hollie your ass is flat as fuk 🙈 it’s weird

HaventAClue

VIP Member
This whole thing unfolding on social media is nothing short of cringeworthy for a woman of her age . Hollie you’re helping no one you’re just embarrassing yourself , people just thrive off this sort of drama . She was ok to advertise his gym and send people there for personal training even though she knew he had no insurance ? Where was the care and consideration then for people handing over their hard earned cash to train with someone who’s not insured ? It’s only now that he has fucked u over that you’re calling him out on all his faults , but u willingly turned a blind eye to it all when u were with him ? Absolutely zero sympathy here 👋🏼

Fgiw

Chatty Member
Shes always made a mockery of that poor man. I remember her coming on one day telling people off for saying to her da that they seen him on her stories because they would “ruin it” ruin what!! You mortifying him at every opportunity? Shes disgusting.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
We're all just jealous of her success and happiness.

Good Lord.... she's a part time MUA (and I use that term VERY lightly) and lash tech, and she always looks and sounds miserable- although that could be due to the amount of filler making it difficult to show emotion properly.

Yep, I'm jealous... 🙄

• Haha

Fgiw

Chatty Member
Would she ever just let her poor father have a bit of dignity….him lyin in a hospital bed the poor man her hangin over him taking selfies 🙄

• Angry

BoPeeping

Just had a flash back then to relic/ bank days when people would act like Vilius and MM were the boogeymen, girls in their years used to say to us that theyd come and get us 🙈 awful lol

• Haha

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
She's off on one today 🙄 ' I will never bring my child up to hate' Hollie, literally a few months ago you put it out to the world about the child's dad making allegations etc

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
Females can be narcissicists too...just saying. ;)
Noone will ever know the full story between them, but she's not coming across well at all at the minute. She needs to either stick to her mission to 'not speak about it' at all, or stay off social media full stop for a while.
Can't see her stepping back after she tagged women's aid the other day in her post you can see where she's going with this one....all for the content and views....just so very very sad for the poor child caught I'm the middle of this shitstorm, growing up knowing his ma aired all the dirty laundry in public

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
For someone who a few weeks ago Said she wouldn't talk about the situation because of her son is fairly fucking talking about it now. Very serious accusations being thrown around yet I can't help feel she's trying to use the situation to up her status.
Who in their right mind would message hollie about their personal lives and situations looking advice.
Hollie it's been said before and it will be said again....you get into bed with a dog expect to get fleas. You got with a convicted rapist, what bigger neon sign did you need to tell you he might not be Mr casanova.
Telling your followers you need to figure out when narcissists are narcissist....he's a CONVICTED RAPIST.....the epitome of a narcissist

TinaC

Thanks for the TikTok Hollie , nice to know you're reading this page . Now claw back your dignity for the sake of your child and your family .HNY 🥂

Trying to be balanced in thinking about the whole situation as as it the beginning it was looking a lot like he was being completely shaded and Hollie was the big bad wolf the more I’ve seen and actually heard from both of them the more I think they are as bad as each other. In hollies defence and an attempt to be balanced they do say love is blind she perhaps wanted to believe the lies she was told!sure it was what a month or 6 weeks ago they were away for the weekend obviously a last ditch attempt at the relationship! but for her to now come out and tell all is obviously now the rose tinted glasses are gone she’s perhaps realising sending people to his gym etc was bang out of order, I’m sure there isn’t many here couldn’t say they thought a partner was amazing only to find out later they were anything but. (Not convicted rapists) albeit. Has she even said what drugs could it be steroids? A bit hypocritical however given her associations and crowd she runs with!

• Angry

newry1993

Could work in Vil's favour custody wise...
Choco still sexually active with wife, his girlfriend, a cuppel other bits on the side and holly!! Stupid girl going end up in STI clinic. Vil and social services will have a field day if they hear he is around Corey!! He is staying in her house most nights with Corey there too!! Holly will know all about it when her house is targeted by drug gangs Henze why he in Bullet proof vest!!
Choco was sniffing round Holly mother few years ago but she had sense to send him on his way!! Holly is pathetic going there 🤢🤢

• Sick

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
She is beyond pathetic, she knew what she was getting into when she started the relationship with the convicted rapist.

I think she realises her viewing numbers go up when she's talking about the issues and that's disgusting. Two sides to every story but when you get with a rapist I find it hard having sympathy with ya.

On the addiction topic she is starting to grate on me, addiction is a serious issue and one that needs to be tackled not used a stick to beat someone with. I wonder how her father feels about her stance on addiction because he battled his own demons for years and was very strong to get help and get through his addiction . Surely she should have sympathy for those with addictions and realise they need help not to be blasted on the gram.

HaventAClue

VIP Member
Ok, maybe she didn’t know of his drug addictions until a few weeks ago. But she knew that he has a charge of sexual assault against him seeing as she reads here and it was one of the first things mentioned. So it’s ok to be in a relationship with someone who raped a girl? But heaven forbid they took drugs!? It’s just anything she can say to paint him in a bad light and it’s coming across as extremely bitter and vindictive. Why not say about his sexual assault charge? That surely would ruin his job/livelihood seeing as that’s what she wants to do. But she wouldn’t want people to know she chose to be with him knowing that!

Vil is a mate of my exes he was told to turn up and went on a bender instead and forgot so he told my ex in the summer now he’s acting like he didn’t know
Alright Hollie calm down. You got your side out. 😝

ETA you still haven’t a clue who I am. But we all know andy sorts you out

• Haha