Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Wtaf was that all about??? No Hollie- noone is talking shit about your Daddy, I've never seen a bad word said about him here. Yes his past has been discussed but it's no secret? In fact the way he used to film him for content without him knowing to make a laugh of him was also talked about here- no word of that on your wee rant.
And zero mention of what has actually been the topic of discussion here the last while- her absolutely chronically bad taste in men.
She's rattled, and can't actually come out and 'defend' herself, because then she'd be admitting the alleged rumours are true!😅
And don't you love the way she always figures out who her troll/trolls are- same when her old fuck-buddy Andy was out for trolls blood, she managed to identify her trolls from here too and was going to deal with them then as well...that went well...😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Tellmethecraic

Chatty Member
My thoughts exactly.
And throwing out questions like is the child safe with him. He was safe when you decided to have a child with him. She’s a nasty piece of work. I get there are 2 sides to every story. But destroying his business, hmmmm I duno how smart that is. If your throwing out the child maintenance which your tone suggests he isn’t. If you ruin his business he certainly won’t have the money to pay it then I guess

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
She had a baby with a rapist and now she wants us to feel sorry for her.....she needs to grow up. Never once was her son or dad slagged or trolled in fact quite the opposite. Don't think it's trolling to say stop using your son as a weapon on social media. It's not trolling saying we feel sorry for the dad constantly having a phone pushed in his face or her making fun of him.
Now this whole drink and drugs thing she's yapping on about, pontificating from her soap box. Yes drink and drugs is a cause of mental health issues but to say the majority of people with mental health issues is down to drink and drugs is so so wrong. People have mental health issues for a number of reasons such as past trauma, future worries, imbalance of hormones etc.
Stay in your lane hollie, post about make up and Freddie jeans and leave the mental health issues to the professionals
Also makes her a hypocrite spouting that shite when her mate tampax is known for drug taking/dealing

Mb19

The question box qs so obviously to herself 🙈 nobody is jealous you had a baby to a rapist and still sleep in your childhood bedroom Hollie, and the big age of ye 🙈 get a grip

• Haha

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
Trying to be balanced in thinking about the whole situation as as it the beginning it was looking a lot like he was being completely shaded and Hollie was the big bad wolf the more I’ve seen and actually heard from both of them the more I think they are as bad as each other. In hollies defence and an attempt to be balanced they do say love is blind she perhaps wanted to believe the lies she was told!sure it was what a month or 6 weeks ago they were away for the weekend obviously a last ditch attempt at the relationship! but for her to now come out and tell all is obviously now the rose tinted glasses are gone she’s perhaps realising sending people to his gym etc was bang out of order, I’m sure there isn’t many here couldn’t say they thought a partner was amazing only to find out later they were anything but. (Not convicted rapists) albeit. Has she even said what drugs could it be steroids? A bit hypocritical however given her associations and crowd she runs with!
Understand about trying to be balanced but when hollie got with him she knew his past! A convicted rapist I'm sorry but rapist tend to be the scum of the earth so she has no excuse for thinking this is 'good guy turned bad' scenario.
She has alluded to steroids in a few previous posts but again, you gave a convicted rapist money for a gym and promoted for women to use him as a 1 to 1 personal trainer and in my eyes somewhat putting those women in danger all for a bita money and content .
Let's back track aswel the time they had his wee brother staying, she was calling the social workers all the names of the day over the situation. Something to do with vils mums bf etc surely alarm bells would have rang at that and the family situation, she still got pregnant by him.
The only balance i see is they are both two absol cretins who should stay away from social media for the sake of their child. Tit for tat in the real world benefits no one but on social media the only person who will get hurt is their child in later years. The whole situation has left me very angry as my sister had issues with her abusive partner but she held her head high when it came to their 3 kids, she went about it the proper channels and now 2 of the boys are grown they respect their mum more for taking the high road

Reactions: 9

Mb19

Has this woman had an education? I’ve seen the pic of her in the school uniform but just listening to her stories.. she is not a coherent person.. she’s talks a lot but says very little of value… that story about Nicola bulley.. she said can women not walk in the morning now… coming from the woman who’s last two relationships were with a rapist and and drug dealing thug 🥴 don’t think the danger is on your walks Hollie but more likely what your sharing a bed with and a home with your baby son and elderly father. Idiot

wreckit86

Who in there right mind would take relationship/parenting advice from this looper who was riding the local druggie and was shacked up with a rapist……… oh and is single 🙄

• Haha
Last I checked my life is pretty good, I come on here to check and see what fuck ups influencers have made or what lies they have told their followers....maybe the unstable ones aren't tattle users but those that make a living talking into a phone trying to flog teeth whitening products or silly jeans
Shes one to talk when she had an account on here slagging off maeve madden lmaoooo....

• Haha

Princess 6

Chatty Member
I honestly think Hollie isn’t well. She’s become so obsessed with what everyone says about her but claimed she doesn’t care. You’ve decided to share everything about your personal life online, you surely don’t think everyone will agree with you? She made lies about people saying they slagged her Dad, her Son and her hair colour. Where??
The way in which she calls out “Helen” Sounds like a possessed demon....

You really don’t have a leg to stand on!!! You went out with a rapist and had a child with him then cry wolf! Suck it up and stop making a holy show of yourself. 🤦‍♀️
I think the same she is coming of as unhinged.

Her Lying about people slagging of her dad and the baby makes you wonder what other lies are falling out of her mouth

Does she not realise she is also directing people to here out of curiosity to see what she is going on about were they can come on and see for themselves there is no slagging of her dad and baby.

Reactions: 8

Kilingtime

VIP Member
With her figure she could literally wear anything, yet chooses the dootsiest, 80's style clothes?!? Lace/off the shoulder belly tops, those fecking freddy's, and wtf were those cream cowboy boots??? Awful.

newry1993

Why did she feel the need to record her poor daddy who was covered in sudocreme by Corey? Idnbe more interested in getting it off his face hands chair etc than stopping to record him for her FB story
Just seen it
Disgusting
Her poor daddy
The man appears unable to verbally or physically stop it from happening then she records it... disgusting
Making a mockery of her father

• Heart

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
Helen
Helen
Hi helen
I just like saying your name helen
Helen
Helen

Aye Hollie bet you feel like a dick now 😐

• Haha

RainbowSun

She will just not give her poor long suffering father a shred of dignity will she. Poor man lying in a hospital bed and theres the big plastic ginger toothpick with her phone out. She needs a tight kick in the hole
Plastic ginger toothpick 🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
The plot thickens ...
She's said that all before, she went on a insta rant about him saying all of the above. Fast forward two weeks later she was back with the rapist and blaming her friends for making her think toxic things about her man!
Everything Hollie does is calculated, putting that on a public forum at a time rumours are circulating that she's behind the attacks on the rapist. It brings the narrative back to 'woe is her'