Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't he insinuate a few weeks back he wasn't getting the access they had agreed
I was offline for 2wks or so there- just getting back into it! ;)

It wouldn't surprise me tbh- she comes across as someone who would withhold access as a 'punishment'.. :sneaky:

Reactions: 1
Seemed to happen after the child's 1st birthday. Few posts she had the # singlemum etc

Reactions: 2
She is frozen in time-talkin into her phone yesterday, face full of heavy over exaggerated make up-shes so intense!!

Spice in Vapes is absolutely huge here. Ive heard alot of bad things in St Marks High school. They even had to take the toilet doors off the cubicles in the boys toilets to try and tackle it. The teachers have to leave their classes to monitor the toilets and are checking them every 30 mins. Apparently the students are walking around absolutely out of it and there's nothing the teachers can do. I was so shocked to hear this. I'm sure it's happening in most schools but it was St Marks I was told about in particular.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve never seen someone who is a Mua do their own makeup so badly any colour on her lips and she looks manly 🙈

I’ve never seen someone who is a Mua do their own makeup so badly any colour on her lips and she looks manly 🙈
It's because her lips are so over inflated any colour is going to make them dominant. Well, it would be hard to take attention away from her lashes/brows but her camera closeups make her lips so in your face. Her makeup hasn't changed in years. Most good MUA's are constantly evolving and updating their looks- hers is still firmly stuck at the start of the last decade

Reactions: 4
Wonder if she's with Vil 🤔 Haven't seen a pic of a girl friend etc.