Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think she's very pretty, but I get you about looking rough. She has a hardness about her.
she's better looking than Holly 🤣🫣
---
i think she's very pretty, but I get you about looking rough. She has a hardness about her.
she's better looking than Holly 🤣🫣
Found out yesterday she has some kids to the dealer who was shot coming out of a gym in Newry few years ago

Reactions: 1
She'd take the head off ya for looking sideways at her. I can't understand how she's 'ok' with all the content of her child that Hollie posts.
Couldn’t take the head affa cabbage
I’m a martial arts gal she doesn’t scare me hahaha 😂 she looks rough as a badgers arse.

• Haha
See Hollies Ma’s apartment is for sale on Property Pal. 525k in Rostrevor. For an apartment!!! Get the duck 😂😂
It's huge isn't it though? Stunning views. Hollie inherited the ma's bland taste I see. ;) Wonder is she thinking of moving back in with Hollie, though she has a partner going by the photos.

It's huge isn't it though? Stunning views. Hollie inherited the ma's bland taste I see. ;) Wonder is she thinking of moving back in with Hollie, though she has a partner going by the photos.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s a beautiful location and the apartment isn’t bad (could do with abit of renovations) but no way is it worth anywhere near that amount.