Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asks for opinions on molly mae then comes on and complains that people have opinions on molly mae that clearly doesn't suit her own opinion!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I kinda understand the sentiment but it's wrong.....for me we need to highlight that us women are afraid when out on our own. We have all experienced that fear of being attacked at one stage or another.....the more we talk about it the more its highlighted, the more the message gets across.....by pretending we aren't afraid we are burying our heads in the sand.

Ashling Murphy went out in daylight on a popular path and still was violently killed.....she did everything right but still ended up dead at the hands of a man.....let's start talking about our fear

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Completely tone deaf and wrong!! Dear Jesus that girl has no fecking sense think what that girls poor family thinks reading that, and any number of predators thinking happy days women out in the droves at 4pm be like a pick n mix for scum!!

Reactions: 2
So they're on a romantic break to Salthill atm. If they're trying to keep it hush hush that they're away together she needs to have a word with Vil.😂

(I recognised the gym immediately, was there berfore)
She's an absol dose, we all know she's away with him .....if she believed her own shite that vil is a good person then she shouldn't hide the relationship.
That whole drama now makes her look like an absol dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So they're on a romantic break to Salthill atm. If they're trying to keep it hush hush that they're away together she needs to have a word with Vil.😂

(I recognised the gym immediately, was there berfore)
Well in fairness I doubt either of them are blessed in the brains department 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
So she says she wont be coming to work full time-how does she manage for money? If shes a single mother doing the odd set of yard brushes on a couple of eyes?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she really just post the name of the day care she sends her son to 🤦‍♀️ She doesn’t have a brain

• Wow
It looked like my vision of hell! All the instahuns posing and swinging their extensions & fluttering their badly applied falsies at Brendan's expense.
LMFAO if defo was full of all the huns of the day trying to look the same way and pretending they all like each other when they would stab them in the back.
Hollie looked well btw Is she still back with Vil, I wonder is he off Tinder yet ? I must check

Reactions: 3