Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
While he's no angel at all, they went down for sexual assault, not rape. Nitpicking I know as it's still horrific.
His co-accused is now also settled in a relationship as well and to my knowledge neither have been in trouble since - which will all be taken into account for a custody hearing.
The terms don't really matter, we know what vil and his Co accused did, the most horrific of crimes that left a poor girls life in tatters, not only having to deal with the act of assault but the rumours and slurs to her name throughout the court case.
My point tho was as annoying and hypocritical as Hollie is, she's never committed a crime, done time or been in trouble with the law so it's unfair to put her in the same bracket as vil

Reactions: 4

HesterPrynne

There's video evidence of her holding the baby and trying to smack the phone out of Vilius's hand as he's filming her lashing out. Her poor dad is in the background of all this commotion too.
If you saw the face on her in the video too. Fuck, she's as wicked looking!

• Wow

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
Has anyone else noticed any time she’s in the car Corey is never strapped in properly and she doesn’t seem to give a hoot!

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
Fuck off, she’s back with the rapist? Thought there were a lack of narcissist posts recently 😂
What’s the snapchat? I don’t have her on there
ETA: saw it now holy shit

Kilingtime

VIP Member
All this shite about emotional abuse-she has a short memory, the amount of times she went on about the lies surrounding vil-making out the girl he abused was lying. Then when the shit hit the fan SHES the victim?? If she had any manners she would come right out and say that she was wrong. And apologise to the people she called liars. She makes me sick.
It's really annoying. Yes she likely was the victim of a narcissist, but she dug a huge hole for herself during that whole time, and from reports from her (former) friends, she wasn't totally the victim in the whole situation.

facingthemoon

Phentermine 10/10 do not recommend. Literally like being off your tits, cant sit still etc etc
I’m surprised coz her voice is robotic and boring as. Even in her car monologues, you’d think speed like tablets would have her abit more excited. Maybe she spends her energy trying on all her freddie jeans every day 🤣

• Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
100% done!! Seen video on one the girls Snapchat’s in work!! Red paint!! All over the side where there there is his big sign!!
It's gone now passed it yesterday. Whoever did it had balls to do it under the sights of the cop station!

Spill pls xoxo
Lol! Naming no names, but she hangs around with a few women at the same craic- some married, some divorced. I was in their company briefly one night when they were fairly drunk and they were showing each other men they'd hooked up with after connecting online. The park & ride at sheep bridge is a popular choice, as is flagstaff apparently. 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick

newry1993

Tell her to call her out on it publicly- Hollie wouldn't think twice!
She keeping it classy something Holly doz not know!! 🤣

She’s some dose talking about not doing drugs. She might not take coke but she’s been on slimming pills her entire life the 🤡 The tremors in her hands are unreal! And she’s no problem seeing someone who’s a drug dealer or takes drugs until it all goes pear shaped. She’s a sad act!
She was always in health wise buying her tablets!! then when she started social media she had start buys of internet !! Holly couldn’t possibly be caught out not practicing what she preaches 🤣 fucking hypocrite !!!

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
She’s a wax work 🤭 when you see her old face she was so pretty and normal looking and had expressions .. the tattooed eyebrows and eyeliner are so harsh and her lips are way over filled .. it’s all very hard and ageing for someone so young

DamollyDollx

Can someone please inform Hollie that her eyebrows are absolutely wild looking. Far too close together, far too big for her face. They just look like two big slugs!!

Anyway, I seen further up the thread she’s now friends with the girl who lost her baby in the fight? That girl’s going with some foreign fella who’s a heroin dealer! She’s forever causing trouble. Her ex was stabbed to death afew years ago. They were ran out of Belfast!!

• Wow

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
Hollie Campbell is a 2faced, lying gossiping bitch who needs to be exposed. That whole persona on ig that she’s so anti drugs, anti gossiping all goodie 2shoes is a front she’s a dangerous girl that loves to stir the pit