Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
If

If Vil is a narcissist we don’t know how he spun it all to her. If he is a narc he will have played the victim card and woe is me and convinced her the sexual assault charge was wrong. Narc’s get inside your head and you end up not knowing your right hand from your left
She knew he was a convicted rapist along with his mate, IF he did try to convince her otherwise surely to god you would do some background research to put your mind at ease. The research would show he was convicted of it. Her family and friends knew what he was, quite a few in the surrounding areas knew what he was. So either she chose to ignore it for her happy ever after or she really is quite dim.

Reactions: 4

mayobridgeceltic

They defffooooo not friends.. the man who was murdered- his son ebonee attacked 🍫 with a machete recently because 🍫 was at his missis too!!
There feud between them all!!
After the attests They all released after being quizzed by copz now!!
Jesus christ lol JMCG must be some ride as he is getting plenty of it LOL

• Haha

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
seriously did she say that he didn't do it and got comp? Has anyone a recording?
He was wrongly accused is what she said on a story a few year back, she told her family and friends that he got compo for being wrongly accused hence the family not making a fuss, they believed what she said. However compo for wrongly accused and done jail time is public record and guess what there is absol no record of it! He's a rapist, she knew it, lied to people and blamed the victim. Fuck her

newry1993

🍫 back happy with the wife!! Her ex is happy with his new woman!! Holly is own here own and bored and is now trying to cause drama!! Shock 🤨🤣

• Haha

newry1993

• Wow

newry1993

a fella who does PT with Villeus said that Villeus has been trying to get contact with Cory and his brother, the new baby. Holly is blocking it completely. I think posting all the content of Cory and the boyfriends son is her throwing the boot in too now that I heard that's going on In Background

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Here's a thing Hollie , don't post anything that you mind being screenshot. Problem solved
What the heck does she post that anyone would WANT to screenshot? Bad makeup? Does anyone actually view her on Snapchat anymore? I'm never on it.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Oh my Lord. The supplement company needs to have a word if she's going to be promoting them?? Creatine is NOT pre-workout.... 🙈

• Haha

Fgiw

Chatty Member
She will just not give her poor long suffering father a shred of dignity will she. Poor man lying in a hospital bed and theres the big plastic ginger toothpick with her phone out. She needs a tight kick in the hole

• Haha

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
So they're on a romantic break to Salthill atm. If they're trying to keep it hush hush that they're away together she needs to have a word with Vil.😂

(I recognised the gym immediately, was there berfore)
She's an absol dose, we all know she's away with him .....if she believed her own shite that vil is a good person then she shouldn't hide the relationship.
That whole drama now makes her look like an absol dick.

• Heart

newry1993

He is an absolute scumbag and she’s no better!! She’s going out with someone on bail for murder and drug charges!! Won’t let the child father see Corey but happy families with an absolute tramp!!

• Wow

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I’ve never seen someone who is a Mua do their own makeup so badly any colour on her lips and she looks manly 🙈
It's because her lips are so over inflated any colour is going to make them dominant. Well, it would be hard to take attention away from her lashes/brows but her camera closeups make her lips so in your face. Her makeup hasn't changed in years. Most good MUA's are constantly evolving and updating their looks- hers is still firmly stuck at the start of the last decade