Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
@Princess 6 that's so true and she doesn't realise it.
I have two friends (one male, one female) who've recently been through similar.
The male had all sorts of allegations made against him to prevent him getting access and the judge basically laughed his ex out of court and he has the child every 2nd weekend and half school holidays.
The female tried all sorts of tricks to paint her ex in a bad light- taking screenshots of his social media showing him out at the weekend (?? Emm people are allowed a social life??) On holidays ('squandering' his wages despite him having bank statements showing him paying maintenance into her account) He was also awarded 50/50 unsupervised access. She's in for a big wakeup call...

Reactions: 4

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I’m no fan of Hollie but all women should wear what they want without judgement regardless of age! I’m 46 & wear what I want & feel comfortable in 🤷‍♀️
I agree. But she does look like she's a throwback from the 90's. The lace tops and diddly sandals need to be binned.

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
The poor wee young fella knows all these men!! He has met both chocolate and Gary !! It’s not fair on him!!
I hate that piss poor style of parenting- welcoming anyone into your child’s life in the blink of an eye then on to the next ones quick as a flash.

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
I don’t think !! it said it the article online that wif his bail he not allowed a phone with access to the internet 😳!!
He's on Facebook under another alias! So the police clearly aren't checking he's adhering to the conditions! Then again 🍫 always did what he wanted. Would make ya think he's a 📣

• Haha

newry1993

Every single TikTok saying she doesn't care about rumours etc. then stop making tiktoks saying it 🤣🤣
Holly iz tormentin my cousin and threatening her saying she is making rumours up!! My cousin doesn’t even know her!! She’s full on kray kray 🤣

For a girl who spent most of her time online speaking about Tattle and trolls, I’ll just leave this here! Screenshots have been sent about all over WhatsApp. Hollie herself who claims people are trolls because people call her out on her shitty behaviour messages someone about some girl that was beat up last weekend. Hollie who loves and craves the drama herself but God forbid we call her out. This girl who was beaten up should be apologised to. She doesn’t broadcast her life all over social media. You crave drama and love gossiping about others to big yourself up. You’re the troll! 😀

She’s a cunt. I’m scarlet for her.

newry1993

I doubt he's ready to settle with anyone- he's not long out of a relationship.
And word on the street is he wouldn't be ideal company if she's trying to get away from the ❄ crowd around the town...
Yes heard that myself about him and the ❄
It's all very public tonight isn't it with all the pictures and the matching cream outfits

babba98

Her latest post about the dead flowers is 1000% to let us all no her mam had the baby and not the daddy… if her mother loved her she’d tell her to style her hair for 2023 not 2009 with the back combed quiff

• Haha

newry1993

Hollys got herself a great family man….. 🍫 has kids and women all over the show. Seems holly likes the bad boys
All her slabbering about Vil and drugs and domestic abuse etc and she ends up with choco!! Holly is playing with fire big time!!

They have been “together” a few months and she knows he still with the wife and the girlfriend!!

She standing by home with the murder charges too!!

She thinks she’s the cat who got the cream when all she is a laughing stock!!

Even choco been saying to his druggie pals in sheepbridge that she’s just a ride and she’s like a love sick puppy !! Direct quote from a bar girl out there that he was riding last weekend !!

• Sick

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Surely he can claim that she's now slandered him publicly? It's clear she's speaking about him (unless she has another baby daddy in the picture!)

She's a foolish girl/woman. She goes on like a lovestruck/heartbroken teenager, lashing out and getting her friends to 'fall out' with him- only in her case is appears to be more sinister..

*edit- she's since added a bit more onto it! 🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Lurker232323

Crazy. Do tell us more. Can we just rename this thread to "The Chocolate" with a little extra nuts. Or something hollie is boring 🙄

BoPeeping

I hope he does spill, it’s about time people knew all about Hollie too!
Two nasty pieces of work, baby will have no chance. Wonder if the social are involved again yet

Princess 6

Chatty Member
She’ll never learn . She behaves like she’s so high and mighty. She’s a laughing stalk running about with that wee fella , she looks like his ma with her dated makeup and ugly outfits
She really does look like she is his Mother 😂 scundered for her!

Square123

If it wasn't obv she was back with vil then it is now. Look at both their stories. Wee romantic night away.... She's a fool. Wonder how long they will last this time before they're back on social media throwing digs at each other. You really have to laugh. She must be desperate.

newry1993

Seen this in Taylor Raes tick-tock, Hollie in her video and a fella beside her 👀 might be a coincidence but still
Holly also edited TR video to just that clip and posted it
Holly is very transparent so she has done that for a reason, she wants that to be seen so I Wrekin he the new lad

newry1993

Jesus Christ that's sad...
She’s been sendin 🍫 sexy pictures to try to wyn Him back!! Lol!! Seen them with my own eyes!! But yes it’s true she’s now all in with the husband of the girl tha Villeus was having affair with!! Tragic is understatement?! Holly is so desperate it’s unreal!! Holly loves the ❄!! All talk but behind closed doors 🍫 has said he was sniffing gear from places tha the city has all seen!! 🤷🏻‍♂️😂
---
Who? The Taste of Belgium that she's never out of?
She’s in there with chocolate!! Constantly!!

• Wow
  • Sick