Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I see shes been triggered by something again?

And no, I personally do not want to be her/look like her/have er life etc. I could think of nothing worse! And I don't know anyone who does!

Reactions: 4

newry1993

Rumour has it his car was torched by hollies bf 🍫
I was told this in work 2day by one of Villeus PT clients that Holly has sent her thug 🍫 to try scare Villeus away from trying to see the young fella!!
Villeus has said in the gym that Holly has been threatening his life with her thug and she has been ringing him from different nunbers so he can’t prove she herassing him!!
Holly Was in my sisters year and I can tell you she is one vindictive girl!! The social media Holly is all an act she’s a fake!!

• Wow

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
That was some rant! She changed topic about 5 times and this girl seems so obsessed with drugs and convincing us she’s never touched them! Makes me think she probably had dabbled in something at some stage!
my favourite part of it was teaching her son all the life lessons… like not being a rapist maybe??
she also mentioned something about what went on in her town recently, anyone know what that’s about?

Edited cos I posted the same twice 🙈
There's been loads of stuff regarding drug dealers etc, it's like the wild west there, I live just outside it and the past 2 weeks there been an acid attack, 2 fellas beaten within an inch of their lives etc.
I agree it's been mental but that's the only thing I agreed with her rant. I mean wasn't her fella dabbling in dealing? Not to mention anyone having a child with a known rapist should mean she should be quiet about social issues within her town

Is this the glam red head that's very friendly with Maeve Madden?
---
On another note, the amount of couples separating lately is unreal. Wonder is it due to Covid? People re-evaluating their lives etc?
I honestly think social media and how easy it is to get in touch with people is playing a huge part.

BetsyGreen

If
Don't you know that was all lies by online trolls at the time!

She made a few comments on her stories about 'lies' being spread about him and we 'didn't know the whole situation' blah blah blah...

I also find it very hard to believe she didn't know about his (alleged) drug addiction until recently. She's being very coy about that- is she talking about steroids, or something like coke? Either way- I would find it hard to believe she wasn't aware.
If Vil is a narcissist we don’t know how he spun it all to her. If he is a narc he will have played the victim card and woe is me and convinced her the sexual assault charge was wrong. Narc’s get inside your head and you end up not knowing your right hand from your left

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Can we all just head over and support tampax cause she’s riding him now. Whoever guessed it was him behind it all. You were right lol
I don't think he's behind it at all, he's king of the bullshitters. He's jumping on the bandwagon and insinuating that his 'team' are going to have Tattle removed within 4wks.

As for Hollie- not going to say anything because of her son, but her phone is blurry because of an incident a few weeks ago (again obviously insinuating Vil smashed it on her) but shes not going into that because of her son.🙄

I missed the reference/reasoning behind her drugs lecture- is she insinuating Vil is a coke head?

Noone, that I have seen, has said anything negative about her Daddy or her Son. I think her Daddys a dote from what she shows of him. And I think everyone just feels sorry for the baby.

HaventAClue

VIP Member
If anyone was lifted they'll be out by the morning. It's all for show. They'd only be scapegoats anyway- no fear of the head boys being lifted. Sure there was a 3 day raid in Crossmaglen 2wks ago and guns/ammunition lifted from an underground bunker at a house and noone arrested?! Even if they had been, they'd be out the next day as per previous arrests. The country knows what they're at yet they seem untouchable.
This! The fact that hollie’s ex flame chocolate is still walking the streets when all he has against him says it all. Also WH out on bail even though she was caught with millions of £ worth of drugs including heroin. But if me or you were caught driving with no insurance or something petty best believe we would feel the full repercussions of the law!!

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
I kinda understand the sentiment but it's wrong.....for me we need to highlight that us women are afraid when out on our own. We have all experienced that fear of being attacked at one stage or another.....the more we talk about it the more its highlighted, the more the message gets across.....by pretending we aren't afraid we are burying our heads in the sand.

Ashling Murphy went out in daylight on a popular path and still was violently killed.....she did everything right but still ended up dead at the hands of a man.....let's start talking about our fear

Attachments

newry1993

That's what I can't understand? Even going the 'legal' route surely he'd have access sorted out at this stage? Even in a mediation centre. She can't just refuse access altogether.
And isn't she a bit full on showing the new man and his wee fella the whole time? Like look at us happy families and all. Imo it's all a bit too much too soon.
I don't know how I would feel if I had a child and my child was being broadcast on public social media's by a woman who is in my child's life five minutes.

Imagine putting your young son in danger by associating with this man. Vilius may decorate the child's bedroom there is no way in a million years a Judge will grant Hollie full custody knowing she is getting futtered with by Mr Cadbury

• Haha

Bubbles87

G was the one having the affair, and it wasn’t the first. His family know this but it’s not the son story he’s telling. He’s unhinged but suppose that’s why he and Hollie are so well suited.

newry1993

she always is playing with fire in one way or another it seems, yet try's to potray such a clean cut wholesome image

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I think shes doing damage control. She knows he has videos etc of various incidents that dont exactly paint her in a good light and she's coming on doing the poor me.